Talk

Advanced search

to report this too?

(8 Posts)
Beth2511 Sun 29-Jan-17 19:22:54

hi my now ex was charged last week with assault/threats to kill towards me. i also mentioned other attacks when making my statement which he fkat out denied. i know he has been charged for the last attack but i have now found evidence of messages where he has admitted the other attacks including a particuoarly brutal one at 36 weeks pregnant and also one where he inadvertantlt hurt our toddler.

am i too late to send this over to the police? even if it is strong evidence and clear admittance would they do anything about it or would they just stick with the latest one which they have already charged for?

TreacleTreacleLittleStar Sun 29-Jan-17 19:24:11

Call 101 and ask to speak to an Officer. Don't take advice from Operator - they're not Police Officers and often give bad advice! X

Beth2511 Sun 29-Jan-17 19:25:05

sorry for another thread on this. so scared and really need to protect my kids as he promised he will hurt them to hurt me

OnceUponATimeInAVest Sun 29-Jan-17 19:25:43

Yes, report everything.

Beth2511 Sun 29-Jan-17 19:27:49

the one when i was 36 weeks pregnant he strangled me, kicked me, punched me, but me and wished our baby dead. i havd him admitting all this

Beth2511 Sun 29-Jan-17 19:28:03

bit not but

WellErrr Sun 29-Jan-17 19:28:50

Report it all.

I'm so sorry this happened to you, and well done for getting out of it flowers

Beth2511 Sun 29-Jan-17 19:39:13

ok thank you. so hard as i have had so many people this last week tell me how evil and spiteful i am for ruining his life when actually he has ruined my life for years and im so scared for my kids

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now