Talk

Advanced search

To be in a mood with DP for this

(12 Posts)
Sallycinnamon17 Thu 26-Jan-17 19:33:18

Feel free to tell me if I'm being hormonal and crazy but DP doesn't seem to think he's done anything wrong...

Family get together/takeaway night, I don't normally attend, family member contacts DP about it, asking what he'd like to order (DP fully aware that I'm coming) just orders for himself angry, doesn't even mention I'll be there.

I'm sat here in a mood with him, no food and I'm starving (Hangry blush) he asks what's up with me!!.

Stuffedshirt Thu 26-Jan-17 19:37:14

How could you even think of yourself as hormonal or crazy? Your DH is well out of order.

isthistoonosy Thu 26-Jan-17 19:37:24

Surely then you should be eating his or at least sharing until your order arrives (assume you have now ordered food from.somewhere).
YANBU

CurlyWurlyCatcher Thu 26-Jan-17 19:37:37

I'd be fuming.. but I get VERY 'hangry' grin

honeylulu Thu 26-Jan-17 19:39:06

Did he share his with you?

acornsandnuts Thu 26-Jan-17 19:39:22

Knob

foxyloxy78 Thu 26-Jan-17 19:40:12

You're not being unreasonable at all! How very rude...angry

BertrandRussell Thu 26-Jan-17 19:41:25

Presumably everyone else is sharing with you?

fuzzywuzzy Thu 26-Jan-17 19:42:10

Do it back to him, have family night in takeaways and order only for yourself.

Is he just eating whilst you're sitting there hungry? Order food for yourself and tell him to pay.

Does he behave like this often?

Sallycinnamon17 Thu 26-Jan-17 19:42:24

I'm actually sat here eating his order now, he's obviously realised his selfishness (stupidness), not the point really tho, he can just be so self cantered at times. Sometimes I never know if I'm being a diva grin.
Curlywurlycatcher sometimes I get so 'hangry' I don't even know what I want to eat blush.

Scarydinosaurs Thu 26-Jan-17 19:42:34

Why is he not sharing his food? Or have you declined any offer of food?

Sallycinnamon17 Thu 26-Jan-17 19:44:03

He also has now decided that what he ordered was for us to share anyway hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now