Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Noisy Farking Neighbour!

(11 Posts)
Mhamai Sun 25-Feb-07 16:41:17

Ok, please someone calm me down before I pop next door and rip my neighbours head off! He's a mechanic and every bloody weekend fiddles with a motor, now it probably isn't helping that I've a bit of a hang over but his constant revving of engine and hammering or whatever it is that mechanics do is leaving me on the verge of grabbing his wrench and shoving it up his ar*e!

Mhamai Sun 25-Feb-07 16:43:04

Ps, my ds 6 has just informed me, "That's going "That's going through my head."

Mhamai Sun 25-Feb-07 16:44:14

Oops, bad grammar. Arrrrgh, so distracted, I can't even type properly!

SherlockLGJ Sun 25-Feb-07 16:47:04

Ignore it.

Kbear Sun 25-Feb-07 16:47:21

Is he running a business from home or tinkering with his own car? TBH you could have a bust up with him but if he's ignorant enough to do this every weekend anyway without considering the neighbours he is unlikely to stop.

Kbear Sun 25-Feb-07 16:48:02

but if he's running a business grass him up to the Council - you need permission I think!

worleythewisp Sun 25-Feb-07 16:48:09

last year our neighbours decided to srat knocking down a wall in their house, when dp was on nights!!!
we found out a while ago that they should have got building regs approval as it is part of a shared wall!!!! no wonder we started getting cracks also.

next time we will be having a detached house!!!

Saturn74 Sun 25-Feb-07 16:49:37

Is he the sort of person that would be reasonable about it if you have a quiet word with him?
If not, you need to think carefully if it is worth making an issue out of it.

Mhamai Sun 25-Feb-07 16:54:32

I'm living here 14 years and mostly have just got used to it but every so often it gets to me and today's just one of those days! I wouldn't grass him, not sure if he has permission etc. It's gone quiet again, ah bah humbug, any excuse for a moan!

Mhamai Sun 25-Feb-07 16:55:56

Feck, I spoke too soon, He's revving again.

Mhamai Sun 25-Feb-07 16:57:49

Hey LGJ, great win eh? How did the dreaded meet with sil go? Did you come back unscathed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now