Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to be annoyed at woman letting her dog piss on my property?

(4 Posts)
BallroomBitch Wed 25-Jan-17 14:22:06

I'm on a rare day at home as youngest ds is off sick. Pottering about doing some housework and as I looked out a local woman dog walking was letting her dog pee over the bit of grass to the side of my drive. It is on my property. I have a dog and certainly wouldn't let her go inside a person's property to piss or shit. She tried to pull the dog away but only after she saw me looking out. I know you can't stop an animal toileting but I think that's bloody rude. Also wondering if she regularly lets her dog do this as I'm normally at work all day!! AIBU? angry

CripsSandwiches Wed 25-Jan-17 14:24:39

YANBU pretty gross and bad for the grass. If she stopped when she saw you she obviously knows it's rude and probably does it all the time when no one's looking. OTOH I probably wouldn't get too stressed about it unless it's a particularly nice front garden that you've spent a lot of time on.

xStefx Wed 25-Jan-17 14:26:06

Follow her and pee on her lawn in full view (obv not really but wow isn't it tempting)

spongebob5 Wed 25-Jan-17 20:24:50

YANBU, I was standing at the back of my living room one afternoon, glanced out the window & a woman was letting her dog poo on the grass outside my window! I gave her a death stare, not sure if she saw me or not but really unimpressed angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now