Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To expect people to follow the rules

(5 Posts)
MerylPeril Sun 22-Jan-17 19:49:59

Our swimming pool has a jacuzzi - water pours from it into the main pool below.

You are not allowed to climb in and out of jacuzzi to access main pool as I suspect it's a safety issue - there are MANY signs.

Every few minutes someone climbs in or out, or tells their child to. The staff tell them off, quite often the same people will then try again and the staff go through it again.

Why can't people just do what they are bloody told. I'm annoyed as I watched a member of staff on duty, telling a woman at length to stop it and their attention wasn't on a very full swimming pool.

Armi Sun 22-Jan-17 20:15:37

I get very nervous if people don't follow rules. I know this is an unfashionable thing on Mumsnet where one is considered an uptight arsehole for doing as one is told, but I agree with you. Rules are there for a reason.

ConvincingLiar Sun 22-Jan-17 20:21:31

If you're expecting people to follow rules anywhere, you're going to be disappointed. Rules don't apply to arseholes.

Sandsnake Sun 22-Jan-17 20:24:36

I love rules. Although it's usually soft play that brings out my inner Gestapo officer.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Sun 22-Jan-17 21:21:11

It is so frustrating. It's very clearly marked out that there are NO children allowed in the hot tubs... yet there's always some parent who says "Oh they're with me, so its ok."

No it is not you fucknugget. Just fucking follow the rules.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now