Talk

Advanced search

To be in a panic

(5 Posts)
Summerblaze100 Fri 20-Jan-17 19:13:50

We have the Perfect Prep Machine to do bottles.

On Wednesday night we gave her a smaller feed as she'd not had one that long ago. I forgot to change the water dial back so for 6 bottles she has been getting an extra scoop of formula to water.

Should I call 111 or will she be ok. Lots of scary sites talking about kidney failure.

hollie11 Fri 20-Jan-17 19:18:19

I accidentally put an extra scoop into my dd's bottle before and not realised until she'd finished most of it.......I was worrying but I just kept my eye on her and actually she was absolutely fine. How old.is your DD? If she was newborn I would maybe call NHS direct but if she's older I'd personally just keep an eye on her and see how she seems

UpsyDaisyluvsIgglePiggle Fri 20-Jan-17 19:20:43

She'll be fine. I did it accidentally a few times and my dd is a happy 18 month old now.

Summerblaze100 Fri 20-Jan-17 19:25:19

She's 13 weeks. She had 1 bottle made by the perfect prep on her Wednesday night, 3 from the machine yesterday and 2 today. Only 1 scoop extra in each of them.

hollie11 Fri 20-Jan-17 19:49:46

I think she'll be fine, we've all done it whilst sleep deprived! Just keep an eye on her. Make sure she has wet nappies, normal poos, drinking milk/water normally, no sickness. If you think she seems unwell or not herself take her to the doctors just incase.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now