Talk

Advanced search

To think this article is despicable!! ( daily mail link)

(17 Posts)
IrishTwin Thu 19-Jan-17 18:15:42

Saw this article today in the daily mail about the size of Scott Disicks penis including close shot images and a comment about how Kourtney Kardashian is thinking of getting back with him based on the size of his genitals. I personally think the article is offensive! I'm usually very laid back about things I see in the press but think this article is wrong on so many levels!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4134496/amp/Scott-Disick-shows-bulge-Kourtney-wants-try.html?client=safari

IrishTwin Thu 19-Jan-17 18:16:37

Can't get link to work can someone help !

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Thu 19-Jan-17 18:20:13

Utter bollocks in the sidebar of shame? Who would have thunk it hmm

The Kardashians and their ilk are vacuous twats with no talent - shit like this pays their bills

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Thu 19-Jan-17 18:20:50

You have to put two square brackets each end of the link but be prepared to be flamed for linking to the Mail

watchoutformybutt Thu 19-Jan-17 18:21:41

What did you expect, it's the daily mail..

watchoutformybutt Thu 19-Jan-17 18:21:42

What did you expect, it's the daily mail..

HecateAntaia Thu 19-Jan-17 18:23:14

Urgh.
That's typical of the daily mail and similar 'news' papers though isnt it?

I guess that's what people want to read otherwise they would stop doing it.

IrishTwin Thu 19-Jan-17 18:26:11

I have put a warning where link is from in title! I'm not going to apologise for linking( or trying to ) a mail article.

Sybis Thu 19-Jan-17 18:28:45

It's the daily mail, of course it's despicable.

Mermaidinthesea Thu 19-Jan-17 18:28:45

Why would anyone want an enormous penis anyway? Most uncomfortable, I'd rather have a smaller one.

dollydaydream114 Thu 19-Jan-17 19:21:25

Yes, it's horrible.

However, it's no more horrible than the 80 billion other articles you'll find on there perving over celebrities' bodies. This is standard stuff for the Mail so I'm not sure why this one upsets you more than any of the others.

It's also considerably less horrible than a lot of their massively racist, homophobic, hate-filled harmful 'opinion' columns, or their cynically skewed, misleading far-right news agenda.

abbsisspartacus Thu 19-Jan-17 19:23:09

Well if it fits it fits I suppose confused

VeryBitchyRestingFace Thu 19-Jan-17 19:40:57

Just clicked (God help me). I do think they've a new low -even for them - with this article.

Looking forward to the next installment where they claim x male celeb wants to bump uglies with x female celeb because they're as tight as a teenage virgin. hmm

Crankycunt Thu 19-Jan-17 19:43:19

Do you get up in arms a out the thousands of articles about female celebrities who get an article if their nips are showing through their clothes?

VeryBitchyRestingFace Thu 19-Jan-17 19:54:47

Do you get up in arms a out the thousands of articles about female celebrities who get an article if their nips are showing through their clothes?

Yes.

In this particular case, I think the article is more insulting to KK than SD though.

Not surprising, since it's the Mail and the "journalist" appears to be a 12 year old boy.

IrishTwin Thu 19-Jan-17 19:55:03

I've never seen an article stating a females breasts are so big no wonder someone else wants to get back with them with close up
Shots though I dare say they exist! I would be just as appalled by that!

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Fri 20-Jan-17 09:06:34

Maybe not that exact article but if you don't think that newspapers comment on the size of women's tits all the time, I think you are going round with your eyes shut!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now