Talk

Advanced search

To think kate Middleton looks very tired and rundown

(252 Posts)
Emmerdalefan Tue 17-Jan-17 18:56:21

Just watched her speech on itv news . She looks exhausted and not at all like her normal glamorous self ? I hope she is ok ?? We all have bad days I guess.

EdithWeston Tue 17-Jan-17 18:59:17

YA a bit U post here rather than the topic.

But no, YANBU to hold an opinion of how she came across and generally wish her well.

NavyandWhite Tue 17-Jan-17 19:00:06

What?

GIVE OVER.

Discopanda Tue 17-Jan-17 19:01:13

She has a very serious, chronic condition called children...

Crowdblundering Tue 17-Jan-17 19:01:17

Never mind the really important issue she was talking about - mental health hmm

LegoCaltrops Tue 17-Jan-17 19:02:15

Mother of two, constantly in the public eye, looks tired.

FWIW, I didn't see her, so don't know how she looks at present. But surely it's not news?

user1477282676 Tue 17-Jan-17 19:06:02

What speech? I'm not in the UK.

Mammylamb Tue 17-Jan-17 19:06:04

Have a packet of biscuits biscuitbiscuitbiscuit

honeyroar Tue 17-Jan-17 19:09:28

We were just saying that. How old is she and William?

HorraceTheOtter Tue 17-Jan-17 19:13:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

OhtoblazeswithElvira Tue 17-Jan-17 19:16:40

Could she be pregnant and vomiting again??

EatSpamAmandaLamb Tue 17-Jan-17 19:19:41

I saw her on the news and I have to say I think she looked fine. The lighting was a bit harsh in the room and to be fair the men either side of her felt the consequences of that too - it showed every pore and line. Meh, she has two children and is scrutinised every day I'm sure her life is no walk in the park.

Also very pleased to see such high profile people consistently playing active roles in mental health awareness.

lilyboleyn Tue 17-Jan-17 19:19:45

It's the enormous fringe. She seems to be really regretting it - every time she looks up she has to shake it out of the way.

MistyMinge Tue 17-Jan-17 19:20:58

I've just googled pics of today's thingy bob she was at. She looks fine to me. Maybe slightly dark circles under eyes. Probably had children that wake mega early and maybe in the night too. I'm a similar age with similar aged children. She looks a whole lot better than me on a good day.

ALLthedinosaurs Tue 17-Jan-17 19:21:43

I bet she is pregnant again. She popped into my mind yesterday with regards to pregnancy and I have absolutely NO interest in her.

<woopregnancywitch>

If she is, I feel for her though. Making speeches while I get away with slobbing on the sofa hiding my belly with oversized fleecy jammies. cake

EatSpamAmandaLamb Tue 17-Jan-17 19:21:56

I do think the lighting indoor was very harsh

user1477282676 Tue 17-Jan-17 19:22:50

You're kidding me right? She looks bloody lovely!

GloGirl Tue 17-Jan-17 19:23:56

She's got 2 children and I know on Mumsnet we like to think they have it easier and in some ways they probably do have it easier than me but if I had my life as it is now plus two nannies plus a cleaner I'd still look as rough as fuck.

Yabu Yabu Yabu!

Yabbadabbo2 Tue 17-Jan-17 19:24:10

Must be tiring living off government handouts

NerrSnerr Tue 17-Jan-17 19:24:13

Wish I looked as rough as she does! I think she looks stunning

Reality16 Tue 17-Jan-17 19:24:43

Wow talk about judgy pants. You know when I read posts from women on here feeling that they are not attractive since they had their kids I think 'really, why are you soooo worried about this' and right there, in a big fuck off post is the reason. People like you OP making nasty comments about another persons appearance.

Binglesplodge Tue 17-Jan-17 19:24:54

Like anyone with two small children, she may very well be tired and rundown. It doesn't mean she's pregnant again. My ds is a little younger than Prince George and he brings home all kinds of grotty germs from nursery. Like any working parent, she may have had to get on with her work today even if she was coming down with yet another toddler-acquired lurgy.

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Tue 17-Jan-17 19:25:47

I reckon her in-laws are hard work...

ElspethFlashman Tue 17-Jan-17 19:27:18

Eh, she always looks like that. It's just her colouring, she's very sallow and has hereditary dark circles.

I have mad respect that they're really concentrating on mental health. It needs as much publicity as possible. And just cos they haven't yet told their stories, doesn't mean they haven't had rough mental healing the past themselves. I think Harry alluded to it when he said he didn't talk to anyone about his bereavement for years and he should have gone much sooner.

NavyandWhite Tue 17-Jan-17 19:30:02

She's got dark under eyes. Haven't we all? She looks perfectly fine otherwise. Plus she's allowed to be tired you know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now