Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

In thinking British Airways should have published their contingency plans by now?

(4 Posts)
Faete Mon 16-Jan-17 12:59:32

For the strike starting Thursday?

Website has said for days they will be published Monday. The phone lines have been constantly busy, it's now 1pm and still nothing. I've been checking since midnight.

I have a domestic connecting flight with them to Heathrow, the only one of which gets me to LHR in time to catch my international flights.

If they cancel it I'm fucked basically. My international flight is the only direct one for days. I'll end up flying fuck knows where.

I'm really anxious about it.

sparechange Mon 16-Jan-17 13:01:06

Can you travel the day before? Or if it is a domestic flight, can you get the train/drive instead, or travel with another airline?

I personally woudln't risk it. Even if the flight runs, the chances of delays will be much, much higher

Faete Mon 16-Jan-17 13:10:22

I can't drive. Once they tell me it's cancelled I could ask them to put me on the flight the day before and get a travel lodge but until they publish the information I won't be able to do that.

Faete Mon 16-Jan-17 13:49:06

And I try ringing and it just says we are taking many more calls than usual and cannot answer your call right now and hangs up!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now