Or log in with:
Register to join the discussion, get discounts and more.
This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 4 messages.)
For the strike starting Thursday?Website has said for days they will be published Monday. The phone lines have been constantly busy, it's now 1pm and still nothing. I've been checking since midnight.I have a domestic connecting flight with them to Heathrow, the only one of which gets me to LHR in time to catch my international flights.If they cancel it I'm fucked basically. My international flight is the only direct one for days. I'll end up flying fuck knows where.I'm really anxious about it.
Can you travel the day before? Or if it is a domestic flight, can you get the train/drive instead, or travel with another airline?I personally woudln't risk it. Even if the flight runs, the chances of delays will be much, much higher
I can't drive. Once they tell me it's cancelled I could ask them to put me on the flight the day before and get a travel lodge but until they publish the information I won't be able to do that.
And I try ringing and it just says we are taking many more calls than usual and cannot answer your call right now and hangs up!!
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.
Already registered with Mumsnet? Log in to leave your comment or alternatively, sign in with Facebook or Google.
Please login first.