Talk

Advanced search

To ask what the best under-eye concealer is?

(89 Posts)
Proseccohoho Sat 14-Jan-17 16:19:21

Have just gotten to the end of my favourite E Lauder concealer which they do not make anymore. Allergic to Touche Eclat. Does anyone know of a fab concealer that is easy to apply, lasts all day and doesn't 'sit' in wrinkles? If I don't find some soon I risk looking like an Alice Cooper-a-like forevermore....grin

Caper86 Sat 14-Jan-17 16:21:40

I love the ELauder double wear high cover concealer - they still make this.

Magzmarsh Sat 14-Jan-17 16:22:21

L'Oréal touché magique is a good one, very similar in shades to touché eclat but a third of the price.

SidAndNancy Sat 14-Jan-17 16:22:42

Touché eclat does nothing for dark circles, it just brightens the area. Try this -

www.cultbeauty.co.uk/amazing-cosmetics-amazing-concealer.html

I've loved it. Lasts so long too.

Babytalkobsession Sat 14-Jan-17 16:22:53

Was just going to say Estée Lauder double wear! I also wear double wear light foundation and find I don't need as much concealer despite panda eyes!

Lonelystarbuckslover Sat 14-Jan-17 16:26:34

Loreal one or Dior also do a similar one

foodtime Sat 14-Jan-17 16:32:02

I found wearing a colour corrector under my concealer makes so much of a difference.

I am normally a fan of Premium make up brands but I am shocked to say Superdrug's MUA cover and conceal is amazing and is only £1.50 . I have got all my friends loving it

UncomfortableBadger Sat 14-Jan-17 16:36:34

Another vote here for the Amazing Concealer smile

You only need the tiniest amount as it's so, so concentrated

throughgrittedteeth Sat 14-Jan-17 16:36:38

I use the No7 clicky one in shade 2. It's awesome, I've been using it for about 6 years. It covers well and lasts quite a while.

blinkineckmum Sat 14-Jan-17 16:37:48

The no.7 one is pretty good.

DozyDorissimo Sat 14-Jan-17 16:39:30

You aren't being unreasonable at all! But you might get more answers in Style and Beauty.

PadfootandProngs Sat 14-Jan-17 16:41:56

I quite like nars creamy concealer. Covers up my horrendous I have a DD that doesn't sleep bags.
I tend to pack some translucent powder on then brush it off when I've finished the rest of my make up. Means bullet proof concealer.

holidaysaregreat Sat 14-Jan-17 16:43:19

No7 is almost as good as Touche Eclat

AllStar14 Sat 14-Jan-17 16:45:06

Benefit Erase Paste! My favourite product. It's in a small tub but lasts ages.

scaryclown Sat 14-Jan-17 16:53:08

whats the one Donald Trumo wears?

MrsDustyBusty Sat 14-Jan-17 16:54:46

I find the armani one really good. I wore it over Christmas so in several photos with flash but no reverse panda eyes.

Lonelystarbuckslover Sat 14-Jan-17 16:56:35

Yes the reverse panda eyes is a worry!

Softkitty2 Sat 14-Jan-17 16:57:28

Bobbi brown corrector, becca under eye brightener..
Bobbi brown has also just released new correctors and concealers, from the review it seems to be well suited for mature skin

TaliDiNozzo Sat 14-Jan-17 17:11:06

Another vote for Nars creamy concealer. It's brilliant. You can get a stick version in the same shades as well which is also good.

TheCakeCrusader Sat 14-Jan-17 17:28:44

Pixie concentrate concealer is a peach corrector which is great/ magic for coverering dark circles. Only a tiny dab ( using a small flat brush) is needed- it works well from fair to slight tan skin tones either used on its own or under/ over base. As it's concentrated, the amount used is minuscule so less chance of settling in lines! Also good for darker skin tones is the the peach concealer from Bobbi Brown Peach corrector.

RestlessTraveller Sat 14-Jan-17 17:50:44

I've used touché eclat for years. Love it!

augustbody Sat 14-Jan-17 17:53:52

The Collection lasting perfection concealer is suppose to be a dupe for the NARS - I've not tried the latter but the collection one is the bollocks and ivr tried a lot of them! Super cheap too!

fourcorneredcircle Sat 14-Jan-17 18:17:36

I love the garnier BB under eye cream.

ClemHFandango Sat 14-Jan-17 18:22:29

Another for Nars Creamy Concealer. Or if you want to try something a bit cheaper the Bourgeois Healthy Mix Concealer covers well and doesn't stay tacky like quite a lot of high-coverage concealers seem to.

TheHuntingOfTheSarky Sat 14-Jan-17 18:28:02

NARS Creamy Concealer or I also have the Chantecaille one that comes with a brush like Touche Eclat. Both good for my dark circles on an extremely pale background

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now