Talk

Advanced search

Felling trees nightmare - Avoid 'Bucks Tree Fellas' at all costs!

(3 Posts)
Lieveke77 Fri 13-Jan-17 14:59:07

We've had a few tall trees that needed work / taking out. We just had the WORST experience. This man was unreliable, aggressive, screaming, threating, bouncing on our door at truly unreasonable hours (my daughters were so scared and in tears), intimidating and very unpredictable behaviour / short fuse. It was too crazy for words sad

Posting to avoid hopefully someone else getting caught up - Please always use the Check A Trade website to find a good and rated trades man with reviews. I was unfortunately dumb and got these Bucks Tree Fellas from our local magazine.

Twistmeandturnme Fri 13-Jan-17 15:14:49

Oh Dear. Sorry you had a bad experience: their website has no address and the company recently changed names. There are no reviews for either company anywhere. Most odd and I have to say a bit suspicious unless they were brand new.
I see that they advertise on NM: maybe pop over there and give them a review?

Lieveke77 Fri 13-Jan-17 16:21:48

They also trade under the name Greenway Gardens but I only found that out when I made the payment... All red flags - I should have known better! At least I hope nobody else will make the same mistake! Will do that review too thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now