Talk

Advanced search

Lost track. Was Caroline ever identified? 🐧

(32 Posts)
leapyearbaby Wed 11-Jan-17 21:09:44

Sorry to start yet another thread on stolen drive gate but did Birdlady ever discover who Caroline was??

Alpies Wed 11-Jan-17 21:13:03

Do u mean Cuntaline?

LizzieMacQueen Wed 11-Jan-17 21:14:44

Lady across the street I think.

does this work

leapyearbaby Wed 11-Jan-17 22:52:20

Yes thanks. Can't miss out on any of it. Too invested

RTKangaMummy Wed 11-Jan-17 22:54:09

But don't think she ever got to speak yo her or nicholarse

Bluntness100 Wed 11-Jan-17 22:56:39

She lived across the street I think and op wasn't aware. I also suspect op had posts deleted as they were identifying, to clarify, I know exactly where she lives. Down to the street, It was the pay and display photo that did it. I used to live in the same town and now live about twenty mins away but still shop there regularly. I was very surprised when the photo was posted.

CupOfTeaAndAbiscuitPlease Wed 11-Jan-17 23:03:34

I was following the thread until the last bit where it stopped making sense when OP had her posts deleted.

Apparently something BIG happened but I have no idea what

AdoraBell Wed 11-Jan-17 23:05:46

Me neither Cup haven't had time to read through. I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

bellie710 Wed 11-Jan-17 23:19:21

Last bit I read we were waiting for Nicolarse to come round and explain himself?

deste Wed 11-Jan-17 23:20:37

I think the other car in the drive belonged to a carer from across the road and she had been parking there for years, even before OP moved in. OP told Nicks wife to remove the carers car off the drive immediately whereupon the carer parked on the road and put her blue badge on the windscreen so didn't need to park there at all. Or something like that.

Redglitter Wed 11-Jan-17 23:21:36

Theres a third thread in aibu with all the missing info

LouBlue1507 Wed 11-Jan-17 23:50:30

What happened? I lost track after OP blocked in Caroline's car and was waiting for her to come...

leapyearbaby Wed 11-Jan-17 23:51:44

Oh my bluntness. So there's you and two others on the same street all knowing precisely who and where.

Ohdearducks Wed 11-Jan-17 23:56:14

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2824541-to-invite-the-Nicolarse-and-Buntline-crowd-to-this-thread

You can find some explanation from other posters on this thread, they saw the updates before they got deleted.

PaulAnkaTheDog Thu 12-Jan-17 00:46:42

The biggest coincidence ever on mumsnet ever that so many people living on the same street happened to stumble upon the same thread.

londonrach Thu 12-Jan-17 06:42:26

Paul...shows how many mntters there are out there...(looks around own street)

chocolateworshipper Thu 12-Jan-17 07:15:52

OP loaded a photo that showed a full numberplate, and also a photo of Nicolarse's house, which was obviously all rather identifying. She asked for that to be taken down, but MN removed all the photos - including the one of the letter she had received

leapyearbaby Thu 12-Jan-17 07:18:50

For all I know I do! But I never saw the pics. Nor have I seen, was it clingfilmed tree or something? In nicolarsarse's front garden.

leapyearbaby Thu 12-Jan-17 07:19:35

I wish I could've seen that letter

londonrach Thu 12-Jan-17 07:21:07

Letter pretty much thanked ops dh for allowing the carer to keep parking on her drive

birdladyfromhomealone Sat 14-Jan-17 17:23:35

Caroline was actually Carolyn!

leapyearbaby Sat 14-Jan-17 19:58:29

Oooooo bird. How'd you know. What happened?

Oldbutstillgotit Sat 14-Jan-17 20:29:54

Cuntoline worked for Nicolarse !

leapyearbaby Sat 14-Jan-17 20:45:19

Lol I just checked the buntaline thread. It's gobsmackingly entitled.

birdladyfromhomealone Sun 15-Jan-17 09:49:43

Here you go-
I finally have an update to put Nicholarse and his parking shenanigans to bed smile
So he came round this afternoon finally.
He stood sideways to me so we couldnt make eye contact.
He started off the conversation yet again as "My carer said you asked me to come round?"
So I was polite but direct and told him he had absolute no right to use our driveway for his cars, carers car or Caroline's cars.
I showed him the damage to the copping stone that lifts off the wall pillar and has the corner missing.
We had the drive wall widened when we bought the house to enable us to get two cars on the drive by a local builder.
He offered to pay for its repair!!!!!
Does that mean he knows who hit it?
I then said who's is this other car you have given permission to leave here overnight.
"that's Carolyns car, she works part time in my office and parks here for four hours only"
I thought he said it was Caroline's on Tuesday, and she doesnt even live on my street!!!
Not an ounce of remorse just indignation as to why I would possibly be unhappy about it???
He even said "I have been looking after your house for you when your not here"
Then gets out his mobile phone and shows me pictures of my kitchen roof where a tile has come loose, as if we couldnt see it from our own windows.
So I started to get a bit stroppy as he just wasnt getting it at all and told him he would under no circumstances EVER park on my drive again,
your carer can park on the single yellow line or you can pay for permit.
He started stuttering and said
" Oh well yes I can possibly look into that."
But I did do him a great disservice because talking to him close up in the light he would appear to be late 50's early 60's and is still working full time.
I dont know what is wrong with his wife to have carers morning lunch and evening.
I have spoken to her to say hello to over the years and she is perfectly coherent and I saw her walking unaided to the car on Thursday.
I also told him we would be putting up a gate which we are now going to do.
Thank you to the poster up thread who recommended the CCTV that sends a picture to your phone, we will look into that.
For now the electric fence stays up.
Thank you all for your support.
My husband thinks I shouldn't have let it get to me but it did! And he stayed out the way as he thought it better coming from the LADY of the house!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now