Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to expect to see proper hair bobbles when I search under Bobbles on e-bay!

(12 Posts)
LowFatMilkshake Wed 21-Feb-07 21:31:23

honestly - the world has gone mad! I want large plastic balls, cubes or characters, threaded on to decent bits of looped elastic! I dont care what they are as long as they are chunky and bright and a make a good "bobble noise" when clacked together.

You cannot class those silky flowers as bobbles, nor the tiny things glued on toweling bands, and certainly not scrunchies!

I want the bobbles I had when I wa a girl - but I want them for my daughter!

MamaGod Wed 21-Feb-07 21:32:45

yes

LowFatMilkshake Wed 21-Feb-07 21:41:50

why?

JanH Wed 21-Feb-07 21:42:00

Why would anybody look on ebay for hairbobbles??? Go to Claire's or Superdrug or somewhere!

snowwonder Wed 21-Feb-07 21:43:42

boots do ones with balls on that make a beautiful sound,

LowFatMilkshake Wed 21-Feb-07 21:44:36

Done that! Superdru have pink, purple, gold or silver balls - boring!

It;s very rare to find exactly what I am looking for in claires - have managed it twice!

Being a child of the 80's I want little green mice with pink ears like I had! And little clusters of bright balls etc etc!

Superdrug LMF. They have some lovely retro bobbles atm.. and in adult sizes as well!

Oh. right. Well yesterday they had brown squares.. and red triangles, all in chunky plastic!

And I bought large packs of bobble from Ebay in bulk before Jan.. mainly red ones for school. DD must eat them I think!

CaliforniDave Wed 21-Feb-07 21:48:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LowFatMilkshake Wed 21-Feb-07 21:49:33

Thax Shiny - will go look again in Superdrug!

the metalic balls look wrong for a child, and the pink and purple balls had thin elastic.

Once ordered some hairstuff from e-bay for DD@s pary bags, but it naver came. Seller said she sent two lots - I dont actuallythink she even sent one!

JanH Wed 21-Feb-07 21:51:10

Oooh, try Matalan, I'm sure I've seen some interesting ones in there. I know I have seen them elsewhere too but no idea where. My girls have grown up - what do I know

Sainsburys?

snowwonder Wed 21-Feb-07 21:55:10

boots have stripy ball ones

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now