Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to feel ripped off?

(5 Posts)
MillyDLA Sat 07-Jan-17 16:57:35

www.ness.co.uk
Take a look! Would you place an order?

Yes, I have a wool dress at full price from here and it is now reduced in the sale.

But not the reason I feel ripped off. I have new wool dress, cost £100. It doesn't fit, it is horribly creased and damp, and when opened from the packaging is unwearable. Of course I thought, just return it.

But I can't. This company is in administration and having followed their returns details have been told they won't accept returns.

AIBU to feel ripped off? Are Ness being unreasonable in still selling items when they are in administration. Did you spot the administration notice at the foot of the page? Do you realise that if you order now you can't return your goods? Stuck with mine and feel cross that the same could be happening to you!

Eevee77 Sat 07-Jan-17 17:08:49

I spotted the notice because I always check the address etc when it's a company I've never heard of.

Yanbu to be annoyed though

MathsFiend Sat 07-Jan-17 17:11:28

Can you claim on your credit card? Worth trying.

BadKnee Sat 07-Jan-17 17:13:26

I didn't spot the notice. It still says that you can return items though - but I know that you have tried. If you paid by credit card contact them because strictly speaking your decision to purchase or not wasn't made until you saw the dress.

MillyDLA Sat 07-Jan-17 17:49:59

Interesting that is says returns are accepted. I definitely can't. Process of returns is that if returning, you have to email or phone for a returns number. When we did this the return email says that Ness is in administration and no returns can be made.

This was my Christmas present from my DP🙁☹️☹️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now