Talk

Advanced search

Chicago hate crime video

(6 Posts)
HannahSmithson45 Fri 06-Jan-17 17:37:04

Not an aibu but just posting for traffic.

I haven't seen a thread in the news section or anywhere else. I was just horrified by this story to the point I had to turn the news off. It made me feel sick that human beings could do that to a vulnerable person just because he is white.

HannahSmithson45 Fri 06-Jan-17 17:38:17

Link here www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/celebrity/four-chicago-teens-charged-hate-201233151.html?client=safar

I hope they all get life.

HattiesBackpack Fri 06-Jan-17 20:42:19

It's really really upsetting, i have a son with SN and this breaks my heart - what kind of vile scumbags could do this to another human being, let alone one that is so vulnerable. There is nothing that could justify what they did to that poor young man. I hope they get locked up for the rest of their lives.

Amandahugandkisses Fri 06-Jan-17 20:45:10

This was absolutely racist and a crime against humanity. It's an insane asylum out there.

grannytomine Fri 06-Jan-17 20:54:25

There was a similar case in England, think it was last year. I think it was two teenage girls and they killed the woman if I remember correctly. I think they posted pictures somewhere not video.

I wonder if these things have always happened and it is just because these evil people post it on the internet that we know about it.

megletthesecond Fri 06-Jan-17 20:59:09

I had to turn the story off too, it's awful. That poor poor man.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: