Talk

Advanced search

to expect a bloody garage to do what they say they will......

(7 Posts)
2shoes Wed 21-Feb-07 15:25:08

took my van into garage in jan(15th) as the side door wasn't locking on the alarm. they had it for a day and said it was fine. went to pick it up and showed them (again) the problem "oh yes there is a problem. i will order the part it will take about a week" so I aks him to ring me when the part is in"yes " he says.
haven't heard so rang today..............
they have no record of my van!!!
asked me 3 times if i knew that it was the hollingbury garage. I mean ffs I took the van there I think I would know where I went.
so I lost it talked to manager and it is booked in monday after a bit of debate. And I am having a tiny courtesy car................

2shoes Wed 21-Feb-07 16:19:57

OK so it wasn't interesting or judging anyone.
never mind i have a teen I am used talking to myself

superloopy Wed 21-Feb-07 16:28:17

I have had almost the same experience recently and it just pisses you off doesn't it.

I was trying to deal with and East London Ford dealership and I must admit I have never encountered a bigger bunch of pricks in my life!

My central locking worked perfectly when I took the car in... doesn't work now. Aparently it is a known fault but I have to pay for it to be repaired. As they aren't responsible.

What I would like to do is go to the garage with a large can of petrol and burn the place and its useless staff to the ground!!

Grrrrrr!!

southeastastra Wed 21-Feb-07 16:31:14

haha know the feeling re teens!

i took my car in for mot and mentioned something that i wanted doing, i knew when i picked it up he'd have forgotten. i'm getting used to it now.

2shoes Wed 21-Feb-07 16:53:34

I am going to ask for names and photos now
it was so much easier when we owned the car. they were always old and we just took thems to the local guy.

MamaGod Wed 21-Feb-07 21:33:40

yes

MamaGod Wed 21-Feb-07 21:44:52

no

2shoes is NEVER unreasonable!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now