Talk

Advanced search

To say what you really thought/meant

(5 Posts)
TeenageCentaurMortificado Wed 04-Jan-17 21:12:37

AIBU to want a space to say what I really WANTED to say on my return to work today and ask you to feel free to add your own?

No? I'll start then.

Fuck the fuck right off with ya 'did you have a good Christmas' and your fucking 'happy new years'.

Yes I've said 'yes thanks' but actually my dad spent most of it in hospital and because of the stress of this fucking bastard job I'm now suffering with anxiety symptoms when I'm at home trying to have a a fucking life.

If I didn't have to be here I wouldn't now just fuck off and leave me alone grin

Raaaggh <miserable cow emoticon>

drinkswineoutofamug Wed 04-Jan-17 21:29:32

One of them days . Sorry to hear about your dad.

Can I have a rant?

I want to tell my soon to be ex , or are we ex? Dunno the twat sort of has let me know where I stand. Anywho I want him to fuck his lazy arse off out of my life sooner rather than later! That I am worth a 100 of him, that yeah I will be able to cope without him, I want a life back!

And breathe

TeenageCentaurMortificado Wed 04-Jan-17 21:42:21

You tell him! Twats, the lot of em!!

drinkswineoutofamug Wed 04-Jan-17 21:47:09

Been strung along for too long and then made a wrong decision. I'm off

mrsBeverleygoldberg Wed 04-Jan-17 21:54:43

Why oh why can't I eat all I want? I have to lose 4 stone. I also have another skin infection which I'm stressing about as the last one ended in iv antibiotics in hospital. I've started oral antibiotics today but the infection is still spreading. Arse! Arse! Arse! I don't want to have an unresponsive infection again!!!
Thank you. I needed that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now