Talk

Advanced search

To just throw it all in the bin?

(8 Posts)
user1477282676 Wed 04-Jan-17 01:34:54

I'm packing. We're moving on Tuesday next week. The house is filled with shit!

Ive packed all the things we can live without...winter clothes, crockery, books. I'm sitting in the sitting room and there's just shit everywhere.

Bottle of some sort of insect repellent, three pairs of clean socks in balls, none mine, flip flops, fan, bowl of nuts, two headsarves and a lantern....what do I DO with that shit?

Do I have a random crap box and throw it all in there so that it can lie about on the floor in the new house?

Luggage16 Wed 04-Jan-17 01:36:35

bin it! be brutal. Will it be missed in the new house? will that box of random stuff sit until last to be emptied? If so don't go to the hassle of moving it!

R2G Wed 04-Jan-17 01:37:25

Find someone who does local tip run usually about 20 pounds, bag if up and chuck. Everything else to charity

amysmummy12345 Wed 04-Jan-17 01:49:49

Eat the nuts, put one pair of socks on and the others on passing family members, cover yourself in insect repellant (just in case we have an unseasonal attack of mosquitoes) fashion the headscarves into a bikini top and sarong and make dh wear the flip flops, give the fan to the charity shop, jobs a goodunb😁

JaneJeffer Wed 04-Jan-17 02:00:15

amysmummy are you MacGyver?

user1477282676 Wed 04-Jan-17 02:14:18

Amy brilliant! Am done! grin

HeartsTrumpDiamonds Wed 04-Jan-17 02:30:54

ARF grin

SerialReJoiner Wed 04-Jan-17 02:32:59

Chuck it all. I thought I was brutal in clearing things out when we moved twice last year, but there are several unpacked boxes in the basement of crap that I need to sift through or just bin. I am favouring the bin option for myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now