Talk

Advanced search

To be fit to burst....

(7 Posts)
cantwaittolovemyjobagain Tue 03-Jan-17 21:57:30

With excitement that an absolute horror bag of a colleague is finally getting what's coming to them and being sacked?!
I overheard a conversation I shouldn't have and am therefore the only employee except upper management who knows. (Genuine accident that I overheard but I now think it must have been fate 😁)
This person shit on so many people to get the position they wanted almost the entire work force. Has been an utter cunt to me for several months (muttering obscenities when passing me, moving stuff from set places when I'm going to need it, leaving jobs unfinished so I've had to finish them) and has been similar with other employees. None of this in front of upper management. Managed to get almost all the of December off work for some unknown reason, leaving us short staffed. Even deliberately fucked things up (think messing up someone else's work so they got disciplined). Actually made a smug comment to me and someone else about enjoying their Christmas at home with family while we were working. Again out of earshot of management. Completely thinks they own the place but puts on a sweetness and light front when around the people who can sack them.
Unbeknown to the arsehole the management have been monitoring things and therefore have seen the cunt for what they are.
I used to be genuinely filled with dread at going to work when I knew this horrible person was on shift. Now it's a matter of a couple of weeks before I never have to see their ugly bullying face again!! 😀😀😀 karma is real!!!

Cherrysoup Tue 03-Jan-17 22:00:29

Fist pumps all round! Happened at long fucking last to someone at my work last year. I was ecstatic, she was incompetent and had all the excuses. Drove me nuts.

user1477282676 Tue 03-Jan-17 22:01:55

Good for you! grin Don't tell ANYONE. Hug it to yourself and when it's common knowledge still don't reveal you knew. It's safer that way.

BlueFolly Tue 03-Jan-17 22:02:08

Yay!

CockacidalManiac Tue 03-Jan-17 22:02:33

I don't believe in karma, but I'm glad to see that cunts sometimes get what's coming to them.

Empress13 Tue 03-Jan-17 22:02:36

Whit woo!

cantwaittolovemyjobagain Tue 03-Jan-17 22:06:40

I've come on here to discuss it specifically because I will not discuss it with anyone not even my DH. If they actually work notice I may even purchase a leaving gift. Any ideas that are so passive aggressive it's as good as a punch in the face? 😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now