Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To spend £129 on a thermometer

(8 Posts)
1BackToWork Tue 03-Jan-17 11:32:01

Just that really.

I've been using the Kindara fertility app for quite a while now, tracking my temperatures daily with a cheapy BBT.

I'm always replacing the batteries/buying new ones and frankly all the ones I've tried are crap.

The wink thermometer automatically syncs with the Kindara app and is rechargeable.

Has anyone used the wink thermometer? How did you rate it?

Manumission Tue 03-Jan-17 12:38:58

Yes YABU.

How many millions of women have temped and won without one?

This is the TTC madness. It'll calm down.

Lesley1980 Tue 03-Jan-17 12:58:25

Could you not use an ovulation test? I don't know anything about the charts or temperature but I just used clear blue ovulation test & fell pregnant first month. It had a smilie face if you were ovulating.

Lilicat1013 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:10:47

I used the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor to get pregnant both times, after the first pregnancy I had one ovary and fallopian tube removed so it was more difficult the second time. I would recommend considering it as it seems to be cheaper than the thermometer you are considering (although still expensive).

Good luck, I hope you are successful.

ricepolo Tue 03-Jan-17 19:15:27

Paying more for a thermometer will not make you pregnant, in the same way trying lots of different pregnancy tests will not somehow get you a bfp.

KondosSecretJunkRoom Tue 03-Jan-17 19:18:22

It's your money, spend it as you like. What's the resale value?

KondosSecretJunkRoom Tue 03-Jan-17 19:24:44

Actually as I pressed post then I thought who the hell would want a second hand thermometer but there's one going on eBay for £50 with 4 bids and 14 hrs left.

Camelsinthegobi Tue 03-Jan-17 19:30:13

YABU. I used a cheap BBT for years, no problem. A Kindara won't make any difference to you getting pregnant. Reading 'Taking charge of your fertility' did help me, however) Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now