Talk

Advanced search

To still be in 'Christmas mode' (lighthearted!)

(14 Posts)
sunshinesoph155 Tue 03-Jan-17 11:03:16

I'm still in my pyjamas reading everyone's back to work statuses on Facebook from this morning, and I'm considering quality street for breakfast again

This would be ok except I'm a full time postgrad student and have an essay due in two weeks that I haven't started

Big kick up the bum needed please!

Lilaclily Tue 03-Jan-17 11:03:53

Oh I'd love to be a student again working on student time envy

ChasedByBees Tue 03-Jan-17 11:06:15

It's still in the 12 days of Christmas. No bum kicking from me!

ParadiseCity Tue 03-Jan-17 11:12:55

I'm back at work but its Christmas until Friday! My tree is still up and I had chocolate for breakfast fgrin

Mrskeats Tue 03-Jan-17 11:18:18

I'm self employed with only a few clients this week so Christmas mode still on here.
Tree still up and still eating Christmas chocs etc

SugarMiceInTheRain Tue 03-Jan-17 11:19:13

School's back tomorrow so I'm enjoying one last day of chocolate for breakfast! Going to take the children for a walk to catch Pokemon in a bit, then back home to finish off the Christmas pate and cheese for lunch. Diet will only begin when all Christmas food has been consumed! grin

ItchyFoot Tue 03-Jan-17 11:22:52

We just got home from visiting family last night. The tree is still up and we're having gingerbread and chocolate for breakfast as the cupboards are empty

GetAHaircutCarl Tue 03-Jan-17 11:22:57

Last day for us here.
DD not even up yet, DS still in PJs eating toast and cold sausage rolls.

DH putting music on his iPod.

We'll potter into town later to pay in some Xmas cheques from family and then pull out the work/school shoes/suits/shirts.

It's time to get back to normal but it's lovely to be this relaxed smile.

GarrulousGrimoire Tue 03-Jan-17 11:23:46

I hate you all grin

MsHooliesCardigan Tue 03-Jan-17 11:27:03

I took an annual leave day today as I thought DS2 had an INSET day but he doesn't. All 3 kids are at school and DH and I are lying on the sofa watching crap telly. Bliss. Tomorrow morning is going to be a hell of a shock but I'm making the most of it while it lasts.

Olddear Tue 03-Jan-17 11:43:17

Did I mention I'm retired? Oh, oh...did I mention EARLY retirement? As you were 😊

sunshinesoph155 Tue 03-Jan-17 11:48:10

Have come to the compromise of trying to do work from the sofa whilst still wearing pyjamas and eating crap fgrin

Ginkypig Tue 03-Jan-17 11:55:24

My snacking and alcohol intake is still in Christmas mode and the borrowed single matress from my lovely neighbour that dsd needed because my cat burst the inflatable one on Christmas Eve night! is still in the hall but apart from that things are pretty much back to normal.

Mirandawest Tue 03-Jan-17 11:57:19

I am working although I work from home so still have Christmas tree for company. Children both still off school (one back tomorrow and one Thursday) so they are floating round the house somewhere

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now