Talk

Advanced search

cheated on and he is the most despicable human.

(42 Posts)
twatbadgingcuntfuckerymark2 Sun 01-Jan-17 16:55:50

Way back in july last year this happened.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2682460-DP-didnt-show-up

My partner convinced me that he had had a stroke after not showing up to a planned weekend away.

I decided to end it but after some serious chatting with my partner I didn't end it. He visited me the week after and we talked and reapired things.

Fast forward to october. I find out he has an Ex-wife i didn't know about. IT hurt. I closed down but thought we could really work on it given she was an ex not married especially after I had a long long chat with his ex wife.

THEN

A few days ago I was sent a link to an instagram account claiming this woman was the other woman. There were photos and I asked my partner. He said she was a friend and to ignore/block whoever sent the message. I didn't block the account.

TODAY today I wake up to the second anonymous message in my FB inbox (from some called A smith, no photo, deactivated account) with a link to the other woman's instagram account. specifically one post.

A post of my partner and her DC and the line 'this is my future, so excited'

I replied on that photo. Lovely photo of my BF shame I couldn't spend new year with him sad

And guess what... The arsehole has been lying since april to me, to her even about the stroke in the thread above. I am so absolutely furious.

He even had me and her on the phone together - speaker phone - and tried to call me a liar that we hadn't had sex since april. Even though we did. I track everything because I'm actually a high stroke risk due to my migraines, previous DVT and unable to take the pill. So yeah... I know when we shagged!

I have sent her all my evidence and proof we were still together via her instagram account private message. I hope she sees it. I hope she realises she is the other woman and that I am sorry I had to tell her. I hope she leaves him to his misery and can move on.

Dear mumsnetters please make me feel better with your collective rage. I didn't want to start my new year like this sad I don't want the arsehole back but I'm heartbroken. My DC is heartbroken and has additional needs.

help me deal with this sad

twatbadgingcuntfuckerymark2 Sun 01-Jan-17 16:56:44

Oh and the Stroke. The new girlfriend confirmed he was on holiday with her then and hadn't had a stroke. We were back having sex shortly after that and I feel sick

GeillisTheWitch Sun 01-Jan-17 16:59:45

Bin him and move on. You deserve better and he won't change.

WellErrr Sun 01-Jan-17 17:00:37

I posted on your other thread. It was fishier than Billingsgate market but at least you've had it confirmed now.

I would just block him and move on. Ignore him completely.

twatbadgingcuntfuckerymark2 Sun 01-Jan-17 17:01:02

I have I have! I just need some support sad

steppedonlego Sun 01-Jan-17 17:01:45

What a bastard! I'm sorry OP, but it sounds like you're both the OW. He clearly has been playing both of you against each other. You sound well did. Hopefully his other girlfriend will take you seriously

backwardpossom Sun 01-Jan-17 17:04:50

What a dickhead. Chin up, OP, you're in a better place now for knowing the truth flowers

Bluntness100 Sun 01-Jan-17 17:06:51

Time to move on, I'm sorry for what he's done to you, but it looks like you're the orher woman. It is what it is, just go no contact need try to heal yourself after you have done.

twatbadgingcuntfuckerymark2 Sun 01-Jan-17 17:09:45

I was with him for 2yrs 4mths. This new GF is the other woman she has only been with him since april.

He pretended with me everything was fine. We talked marriage we bought rings for each other.

Armadillostoes Sun 01-Jan-17 17:10:55

Just adding my support really. I know that this must really hurt, but it is better to know and have this waste of space out of your life. You deserve better! flowers

ThumbWitchesAbroad Sun 01-Jan-17 17:23:05

Horrible ending to your 2016, but write it off as being that - now you know, your 2017 can be a much better year for you without all the doubt and worry that goes with the cheating wanker.

I AM sorry that he has turned out to be a cheating wanker - but you're tons better off to both know that and to get out of it. If she chooses to keep him, that's her look-out - in a couple of years, no doubt she'll be in the same place you are now.

But you - you are now FREE. Look for the positives - there will be more than just the basic one. I am sad for your DC as well, but they too will get over it and you never know, they might be happier without Cheaty McCheatbastard in their lives too.

wine and thanks for you - pick yourself up and start the New Year with a free heart. xx

Jaxhog Sun 01-Jan-17 17:23:32

Lots of hugs. At least you know now - before you married him.

Aeroflotgirl Sun 01-Jan-17 17:26:01

Lots of hugs, new year, new start now. What a wanker. He had a stroke when he did not show to a planned weekend away, what a pack of bullshit. Your best off without.

EweAreHere Sun 01-Jan-17 17:39:54

So sorry, OP.

Deep breath, get everything of his out of your home, out of your life, and set sail for a better year. 2017 will be better. xx

DorindaJ Sun 01-Jan-17 17:41:21

He is a colossal liar. I know what that feels like sad I am so sorry that things have turned out like this for you. You deserve better, this is not how decent men behave, and there are men more deserving of you than this one. Please don't give him another chance, it's not going to get any better.

Fuxfurforall Sun 01-Jan-17 17:45:54

He is an arse and you know you are so much better off without him, don't you?

She thinks a cheating liar he is her future? More fool her.

Chin up, you do just fine without all of this in your life xxx

Miserylovescompany2 Sun 01-Jan-17 17:54:40

Make today the start of new beginnings...

You deserve much better OP. To make out he'd had a stroke when in reality he was leading two woman along a merry dance! Lets hope Karma bites him on the backside!

He sounds like a pathological liar. You are well rid!

twatbadgingcuntfuckerymark2 Sun 01-Jan-17 17:55:48

Thank you. Its just been a shock and you know what... a relief an absolute relief.

I'm relieved its NOT me. That I'm not a crap girlfriend that I'm not all of the things I was led to believe because of his half hearted attempts at stringing me along.

NoFuckingRoomOnMyBroom Sun 01-Jan-17 17:58:26

Obviously it wont feel like it now but you should be glad to be rid of this specimen.
Think of it as a fresh start to fabulous new year.

SemiNormal Sun 01-Jan-17 18:03:25

You might not think this is a good way to start the new year but I disagree, you've found him out and so this won't be another year wasted on a man who is a disgusting human being.
Consider him part of a New Years clear out, resign the relationship and any further contact to the bin and move on. DO NOT waste your time and energy focussing on what the OWs decision is or will be. Leave them get on with it and focus on you.

TheThingsWeAdmitOnMN Sun 01-Jan-17 18:05:47

((((HUG))))

I'm so sorry x. I was on your previous thread too (different name then). What an utter bastard. FFS.

There's a special place in hell for guys that cheat like this, there's an even deeper, darker, place for the wankers who do this to people whose life is already more difficult.

I don't know what to say to help you move on. It's just shit and it really, really hurts. The thing that's helped me get over broken relationships is knowing I've done it before and the intense hurt & sick feeling does go in time.

beccajasmine Sun 01-Jan-17 18:11:29

try and change the things, routines, house colour even as quick as posile, start a new hobby, make new friends, do as many new things and make as many changes no matter how little as possible.
This works, it keeps you busy, stops you dwelling on the past, time heals, think yourself lucky you found out now and not more years down the line.

Over the next few weeks you will start to mourn and miss him, no matter what an arse hole is is, honor yourself during this time and accept your feelings and memories. It does hurt but you will survive and look back and be in a much better place and living a better life.
love and luck to you xx

Sugarpiehoneyeye Sun 01-Jan-17 18:11:34

Oh Twatbadger, I'm so sorry, the horrible man.
Look at it this way, better now, than two more years of deceit.
This is your new beginning, you are bound to feel lousy at present, and this is very much allowed, you are hurting, it's part of the recovery process.
He is unable to have an adult relationship, he will carry on causing upset and anger wherever he goes,
His latest conquest, will most probably believe she is the one, pity her, she is in for a shock, unfortunately.
Try hard not to give this imbecile, an iota of your time.
You are now free to find real love, for you and your little one. 💐

HappyFlappy Sun 01-Jan-17 18:25:14

He is a w@nker.

I'm glad you've kicked him into touch and I hope his new "friend" does as well. (Fingers crossed that he doesn't talk her round.) Don't look on it as wasting two years of your life - look on it as saving the next 40. You could have ended up married to him and he would still have given you the run around.

You and your child deserve someone so much better that that lying scumbag.

Oddbins Sun 01-Jan-17 18:25:19

What a cunt
I sincerely hope she gives him short shrift too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now