Talk

Advanced search

Ainu to ask for advice....job related

(4 Posts)
whatisforteamum Sat 31-Dec-16 12:55:17

For over a yr I. Had a great job doing what I loved with fantastic pole.I couldn't have been happier and enjoyed the extra money more hrs gave me.Then my hrs were cut back to a third less when new pole took over and they had some of their own staff.
So I gaved notice and took on new job with more hrs.unfortunately a lot more than I agreed to and not a job to use my skills anyway.I gave it almost a month however things got worse not better and I left.
I was offered an old position on more money with more structure.Sounds ideal.
Then my job from last yr contacted me and I saw them they can now offer more hrs and a proper contract and really want ms back in the team as we all worked well together !!
Having been I'll all week my head is a mess.The better paid job would be structured but I have to payback any induction weeks if I leave in a yr. My old job is like a family to me and it was lovely to see professional smiling faces again.my dh says it is up to me as we pretty much have separate lives....help

MumW Sat 31-Dec-16 13:02:17

My advice would be to write down each option with a list of pros and cons. I find writing a list focuses the mind. Good luck whichever way you choose to go.

Rosae Sat 31-Dec-16 13:03:31

I'd go for the job that made you happy over the job that gives you more money if that money is not needed.

whatisforteamum Sat 31-Dec-16 13:35:13

The other old job from twenty plus hrs ago is more money however maybe duller although I haven't met my new colleagues I would get eves off
.The newer old job was great fun and I did feel at home I'm just unsure if I would be outgrown it in five weeks.
I normally get a gut feeling but having flu has made me struggle.List sounds good smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now