Talk

Advanced search

To post a thread like this

(8 Posts)
Booshbeesh Thu 29-Dec-16 10:14:54

Babys pov - So today im hungry and screaming in my high chair because mum has basics in and im deadly allergic to them all what should she do? Also shes been non stop crying over george michael ans worrying about this brexit business (which i thought was a biscuit aparently not) do you think iabu if i through my cup on the floor to distract her or do.you think she will be cheeky and just go righr ahead and clean it up? Alternatively she could be so emotional because she is pregnant? Quick answers needed. If so what do you think of the name blueberry wastepie.

First time posting people so please be gentle. As i may get this and spellings wrong.

Discuss.

CalleighDoodle Thu 29-Dec-16 10:17:14

I dont know what you mean by basics? And why you would have something a child is deadly allergic to in the house makes no seane at all. Crying on front of children over someone who you never mets death?

Phone your hv.

Champagneformyrealfriends Thu 29-Dec-16 10:17:24

You forgot the difficult feminist Mil grin

YouTheCat Thu 29-Dec-16 10:18:09

Hahahaha Are you trying for shit thread bingo all in one OP? grin

Booshbeesh Thu 29-Dec-16 10:18:58

Dont get me start on the devil who discuises herself as my nanny. That dreadful woman is always making plans with my step mother to kill me im sure

abbsisspartacus Thu 29-Dec-16 10:19:04

Call 101 or is it 111

And ffs cancel the cheque

JustanotherMortificado Thu 29-Dec-16 10:21:19

Oh one of "these" failed attempt at humour I'm a cat, I'm a baby threads..yawn.

Booshbeesh Thu 29-Dec-16 10:22:51

Lmao and ffs cancel the cheque

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now