Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to consider making a hedgehog charity the sole beneficiary of my will?

(10 Posts)
Carmody Wed 28-Dec-16 21:45:21

My eleven year old dd watched with a calm face as I chatted to her while pouring hot water into the tea caddy (holding about 80 tea bags) instead of into my mug (1 teabag). When I realised what I was doing, she cackled like a witch and said that she would have stopped me but had found it far funnier to watch me doing something silly. hmm

dudsville Wed 28-Dec-16 21:50:08

Ooh dear. Yes it sounds like the best option in the circumstances. I'm leaving mine to a unicorn preservation society.

SheepyFun Wed 28-Dec-16 21:54:07

grin

Birdsgottafly Wed 28-Dec-16 21:54:09

Hedgehogs are wonderful.

I rescued three hoglets, over summer and they were returned to their Mum. I never realised how gorgeous they were in RL.

So yes, leave your DD a pack of teabags.

Carmody Wed 28-Dec-16 21:55:27

Ohhh, there's more (and worse): she has also let me wander around a supermarket with a crucial button of my blouse undone. She pointed it out as we were loading the shopping, adding that it was funny to see shoppers, men especially, walking into things when they noticed.

londonrach Wed 28-Dec-16 21:57:29

😸😸😸😸. One teabag in your will for dd!

Carmody Wed 28-Dec-16 21:58:19

BirdsGottaFly, good idea! I will leave her some teabags and a button and end my will with a big smiley.

throwingpebbles Wed 28-Dec-16 22:04:32

Yes, all to hedgehogs save for one tea caddy with tea bags for DD. It's only fair grin

caroldecker Wed 28-Dec-16 23:53:14

I am fully supportive of your DD and would have done exactly the same as your friend.

lovelearning Thu 29-Dec-16 06:41:40

I'm leaving mine to a unicorn preservation society.

dudsville fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now