Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think I might be pregnant?

(11 Posts)
BonsGirl Tue 27-Dec-16 13:01:34

I'm now a week late for my period (the latest I've ever been was 3 days), I've done 2 Clearblue digital tests and both have read not pregnant... the last one I did was this morning with FMU.

I've had abdominal twinges, now constipation (sorry TMI) and I'm constantly tired... could the tests be wrong? If not, I'm wondering what could be wrong!!! AIBU and need to give myself a shake? confused

smileyhappypeople Tue 27-Dec-16 13:04:44

The tests could be wrong. Go to the Drs.

RentANDBills Tue 27-Dec-16 13:05:12

There's such a thing as a false negative.

Keep taking tests, that's the only way you'll know.

BonsGirl Tue 27-Dec-16 13:24:17

Thanks for the replies! I'll make an appointment at the doctors in the New Year should AF still not have made an appearance!

BIgBagofJelly Tue 27-Dec-16 14:21:46

Could be pregnant but the hormones haven't built up enough yet to give a positive test. I would say though that when I first started trying for a baby I got all kinds of crazy symptoms I'd never had before (irregular periods, swollen boobs, twinges etc.) even during the months before actually conceiving.

HughLauriesStubble Tue 27-Dec-16 14:54:46

I've found the clear blue digital not as sensitive as the regular ones. Try a first response early test and see!

Pippa12 Tue 27-Dec-16 14:58:24

Try a first response rather than a digital, general concensus is non digital are more accurate. Fingers crossed!

Pippa12 Tue 27-Dec-16 14:58:49

They sell then in Asda/tesco

haveacupoftea Tue 27-Dec-16 14:59:41

As above, clear blue digitals arent the best. Try a First Response, Asda and Tesco own brand are good too.

ageingrunner Tue 27-Dec-16 15:01:02

I tested negative on the Friday, but was positive on Monday. Hope you get the result you want flowers

MaverickSnoopy Tue 27-Dec-16 15:16:54

I was 10 dats late before I got a positive. I was later told that if you ovulate late then it takes longer to get a positive result. Whether this is true I don't know. Incidentally DC was born 10 days late...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now