Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To be feeling bored?!

(10 Posts)
Simplecountrygirl Tue 27-Dec-16 10:49:24

As title.

Now Christmas is over with, it's just myself and DP. He said 'What would you like to do today?' And listed a few things, mainly walking the dog in various places! But nothing appealed to me, I'm bored and restless but don't really know what I want to do. Well, I do but it all involves shit loads of money which I don't have.

I'm aware I'm being a bit grumpy but meh, life just feels a bit dull today!

Anyone else got the post- Christmas blues?

TeenageCentaurMortificado Tue 27-Dec-16 11:00:50

I've done.. 'I'll just have a cup of tea and a quick cig then I'll get ready' about 20 times already today. I'm full of tea and still in dressing gown.

I want to do something but can't quite be arsed. Think I've read EVERYTHING on MN today fgrin

Simplecountrygirl Tue 27-Dec-16 11:07:31

Yes, I hear you! I am still in bed, in my PJs at .11am, which for me is literally unheard of. But I just can't really be arsed to do anything as nothing is appealing.

The Christmas decs could come down I guess, but I don't really consider that good or fun use of my time off, sigh.

Eminybob Tue 27-Dec-16 11:07:41

We did toy with the idea of going for a walk at a local national trust park, but to be honest, we have had a busy last few days, DS is happy playing with his new toys, and I can't be arsed to get dressed and go out.

Am a bit bored though.

flumpybear Tue 27-Dec-16 11:08:59

I'm enjoying a soak in the bath and will nip for a snooze shortly as DS (4) abruptly woke me ridiculously early !!grin

TeenageCentaurMortificado Tue 27-Dec-16 11:46:06

I've progressed to running a bath for DS who was still in bed on iPad, shoving a load of washing in and chucking oven chips in for turkey and chips lunch fgrin

I'm still not dressed. House looks like a bombs hit it too.

Boredomismyenemy Tue 27-Dec-16 11:51:00

I'm in my pjs doing the ironing. I am literally that bored, I'm ironing. Kids happy playing with their new toys, youngest doing craft. Husband enjoying time off work. But oh my god I'm bored! I had wanted to spend day out today but it was met with hmm faces so ironing it is. I'm no good at doing nothing-down time isn't my thing!

ProudBadMum Tue 27-Dec-16 11:52:59

This was me yesterday. In the morning I sat in the bath for over an hour with breakfast rum grin

Cheeseandbeansontoast Tue 27-Dec-16 11:59:42

Bored also.

Watching stuff on the Turbo channel for dh, while I'm on MN.

Ordered a mobile phone in the sales from Argos, so going to walk into town to pick it up after lunch. Can't wait for the walk in to stretch our legs.

Cheeseandbeansontoast Tue 27-Dec-16 12:01:32

So, no YNBU, it's the blip after the build up to Xmas xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now