Talk

Advanced search

Would this be okay

(10 Posts)
MagicMary1 Sun 25-Dec-16 12:59:03

Basically I brought my son boxers as one of his Xmas presents but they are not the type he wears he doesn't wear fitted ones, he wears the Cotten lose ones.

I can't take pants back so would it be acceptable to give them to dss.

cariadlet Sun 25-Dec-16 13:04:11

I don't think you should give them as a present, but I think it would be OK for your son to offer them to your dss.

MagicMary1 Sun 25-Dec-16 13:10:31

Oh yh it would be an offer

pipsqueak25 Sun 25-Dec-16 13:10:49

with cairi on this one, it was a present for ds and you'd given it to them, it's his choice what to do with them. christmas pants fgrin wish i had some new ones, mine are a bit grim and grey, ugh !

GlitterGlue Sun 25-Dec-16 13:20:30

You can take pants back, as long as they haven't been worn and you have the receipt. Even if you don't have the receipt they'll probably let you exchange.

MagicMary1 Sun 25-Dec-16 14:54:21

I can't take them back because I took them out of the box to wrap them.

Ellisandra Sun 25-Dec-16 15:10:18

How old is your son?
And stepson?

I think your stepson might not want his stepmother buying him underwear. I'd give them to his dad to be put into his drawer at home (or if he lives with you, his drawer at your home) without any regifting going on. They're just pants. Pants are not a present!

19lottie82 Sun 25-Dec-16 16:56:09

Don't offer them as a Christmas present, no.

It would be acceptable however to say "hey DSS I bought these for DS but he doesn't like that style. Would you like them?"

MagicMary1 Sun 25-Dec-16 16:58:58

That's how I was going to do it.

MagicMary1 Sun 25-Dec-16 18:46:55

So all okay acceapt dss is a small and ds a medium so they don't fit anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now