Talk

Advanced search

Is this positive?!

(17 Posts)
Tryingtostayyoung Sun 25-Dec-16 09:56:50

Really confused!! Already 8 days late, do you think this is positive?! There's no red line but a white one?!

howtheheckdoidealwiththis Sun 25-Dec-16 10:03:47

I've never seen one like that. I think it's a dud test and i would redo with a new one. Fingers crossed for you!

FeralBeryl Sun 25-Dec-16 10:04:17

Unfortunately I think you've got a duff test. If I had to choose - I'd say it was just the one line though. Hope you can retest and hope it's the result you want flowers

Pinksink Sun 25-Dec-16 10:04:25

Agree. Do another test. Good luck!!

howtheheckdoidealwiththis Sun 25-Dec-16 10:04:38

Local garage may be open!

Cornettoninja Sun 25-Dec-16 10:13:38

It looks like the bit that should turn a different colour if it's going to do anything.

I think it's a dud and completely impossible to say one way or the other. You need to do another one.

Good luck fsmile

Tryingtostayyoung Sun 25-Dec-16 10:14:18

So annoying!!! I'm going to have to see if anyone's open. I've never ever seen that before so was hoping someone else would have

Laura0806 Sun 25-Dec-16 10:19:20

It's an evaporation line-not a positive pregnancy result unfortunately ( if thats what you are hoping for)

Tryingtostayyoung Sun 25-Dec-16 10:22:32

Are evaporation lines not after a while though? This was about 30seconds after the control line appeared.

ChickenPoop Sun 25-Dec-16 10:27:43

I've had this before. Test was indeed a duffer. White line was immediate on mine too. I'm not TTC so there was mild panic til test 2 confirmed a negative.

Sorry that's not what you want to hear. Retest anyway as that result is unreliable in either direction.

Prompto Sun 25-Dec-16 10:55:44

It's still all pink which, to me, looks like it hasn't finished developing. How long did you leave it?

ChristmasZombie Sun 25-Dec-16 11:06:12

Dud test, probably.
But there will be a pharmacy open near you today! Good luck, whatever the outcome you're hoping for.

Osirus Sun 25-Dec-16 11:29:28

The test is flooded. You will have to do another - that's not a positive test. The line should be coloured.

Best of luck!

Tryingtostayyoung Sun 25-Dec-16 12:37:22

Thank you all. I will indeed be getting another test at some point! Fingers are crossed for a Christmas miracle, cheesy but it would be the most amazing gift.

fibrecruncher Sun 25-Dec-16 17:53:27

Did you get anot her test? flowers

Tryingtostayyoung Sun 25-Dec-16 18:29:19

We're at MIL for the day/night and staying over and as we're in the middle of nowhere there is nothing around that's open. Plus I don't really want DH family knowing so we've been trying to be sneaky. It will have to wait until tomorrow evening. Ok just itching!!!

RoseGoldHippie Sun 25-Dec-16 18:33:26

Sincerely best of luck to you OP - we're wishing for the same Christmas miracle (us cheesy lot!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now