Talk

Advanced search

To ask whether he's been yet?

(12 Posts)
PopGoesTheFuckingWeasel Sun 25-Dec-16 02:03:57

I had to go to bed at 7pm with a banging headache.

I'm wide awake now though.

Do I REALLY need to wait till the kids wake up at 6am?

WIBU to make a teeny bit too much noise and accidentally wake them?

Mere Christmas!

grin

PopGoesTheFuckingWeasel Sun 25-Dec-16 02:09:08

Merry, obviously...damn phone!

glentherednosedbattleostrich Sun 25-Dec-16 02:14:19

We can swap houses. I'm desperately trying to get DD to stay in bed as I refuse to start Christmas at 2 am after 1.5 hours sleep!

Nirvanababy Sun 25-Dec-16 02:15:30

YANBU
Wake the little demons cherubs immediately, after all, they probably let you sleep in quite a lot in their first years as real humans 😁
I have to get up in 4 hrs to make sure everything is magical.
And then cook...
I'm enjoying my fizzy too much now though

Only1scoop Sun 25-Dec-16 02:21:56

Merry Christmas

PopGoesTheFuckingWeasel Sun 25-Dec-16 02:28:02

"Nirvana* the bastard cats are up already, playing chase in the hall outside my bedroom- but the kids? Inconsiderate little sods still snoring in their beds! TABVVVVVU! Is it too early for a baileys?

ImtheChristmasCarcass Sun 25-Dec-16 03:26:26

Only 7.30 here so nope, not yet.

And it's never too early for Baileys. Maybe a cocoa and Baileys will get you a few more hours sleep?

steff13 Sun 25-Dec-16 03:32:47

My husband and I are always too excited to sleep on Christmas eve. Incidentally, two of our three kids were born mid-September. fwink

minisoksmakehardwork Sun 25-Dec-16 04:06:00

We went to bed at 1. Ds1 woke at 3 with his asthma and realised Santa had been. He's gradually woken his 3 siblings up over the last hour.

PopGoesTheFuckingWeasel Sun 25-Dec-16 04:08:19

Well DH just got hit on the head with a giant toblerone and "He's beeeeen!" (by DS, not by me or the Bastard Cats). I do believe we're officially "up" 😁😁😁

HerBluebiro Sun 25-Dec-16 07:58:49

Enjoy pop. I'm lying next to dd waiting for her to wake

lilyb84 Sun 25-Dec-16 08:00:07

I remember waking at 2 one Christmas and being told in no uncertain terms that Christmas did not start yet. Thinking back I guess my poor mum had only been in bed for an hour or so grin

Ds is still a baby but I'm looking forward to early mornings again when he's older (earning mornings on Christmas Day, that is, not the awake-all-night-feeding-then-crying-since-5am-because-teething we've had so far today...) - I can never persuade DH to get up early and it feels so wrong starting Christmas after 8am!

Currently have ds finally asleep again on me and waiting for him to wake and get noisy so DH has to get up...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now