Talk

Advanced search

To wear maternity tights forever

(4 Posts)
Oysterbabe Fri 23-Dec-16 21:18:23

I have the worst body shape, I'm an apple. Even when I'm not carrying a bit of stubborn baby weight, my bum and hips are non-existent and usually my waist is bigger. All clothes with a waistband fall down unless I have them muffin top tight.
Tights are the worst. It doesn't matter what size they are, they either have to be uncomfortably tight on the waist or they just slip down so the crotch is round my knees within about 2 minutes. Maternity tights are ace, they pull right up to my boobs and stay up. DD is almost 1 but maybe I'll wear them forever.

SellFridges Fri 23-Dec-16 21:19:52

I wore a pair by accident last week. DS is going on for 2. The crotch was round my knees in time and the tummy panel did not hold my mum tum in. YABU. Sorry.

BobbieDog Fri 23-Dec-16 21:21:34

Im the same (apple shaped) and its a right pain. Jeans are a no go as they just sag on the backside. I live in leggings. Tights can be a pain for falling down so if "over the bump" are suitable then i would wear them!

Rixera Fri 23-Dec-16 21:22:55

Yanbu, wore a pair by accident backward. Most comfortable experience of my pear shaped life. It had room for my enormous butt! At last!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now