Talk

Advanced search

Aibu to be pissed off yet again

(6 Posts)
Gileswithachainsaw Fri 23-Dec-16 15:13:03

That despite knowing I have to work tonight (although did of course act surprised hmm ) and knowing I have to leave at 5, that he decided to sit around watching star trek and has only just left to go shopping.

If I don't leave to pick him up by quarter past 4 I'm going to struggle to get through the rush hour and Xmas traffic and home in time to go back to work.

He also refused to take the kids so I didn't have to worry about picking him up.

And of course him watching star trek had no factor in him missing the bus it was my fault cos I'd not finished the shopping list. Well actually he'd asked me to add on any extras I needed (which I had) he knows the rest of the shop.

And despite the fact we managed years without a car in. Unreasonable for not taking him when I've got stuff to do here.

Oh and as he missed the bus he's not going to get there fir at least 20 mins so he will have 45 mins max to do the shopping and get through check out as he wouldn't take kids.

Grrrrr

Rant over

jimijack Fri 23-Dec-16 15:16:08

Put that chainsaw to good use........chop the feckers legs off...

Hohoho fbiscuit

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 23-Dec-16 15:25:04

grin

That would just give him something else to blame me for

LittleBooInABox Fri 23-Dec-16 15:27:52

Chip out his voice box while your at it?

Can't moan then !

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 23-Dec-16 15:29:54

Would make fir a nice quiet Xmas...

Gileswithachainsaw Fri 23-Dec-16 15:31:41

Oh and I've already been out this morning/afternoon to get what I needed to but he's the one with the money as he git paid today I've spent all mine on the Xmas presents. I got back at half one so he could have gone then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now