Talk

Advanced search

To send Peppa Pig to the abattoir?

(31 Posts)
DefinitelyNotAJourno Fri 23-Dec-16 09:19:59

I loathe that little pig, but unfortunately I have two little ones who love her. She irritates me so much.

This morning Daddy Pig was lugging a massive Christmas tree up a hill, and got delayed. Peppa's concern wasn't about where Daddy Pig was, but whether the tree was okay.

Recently, Peppa told Daddy Pig that he was fat, and Mummy Pig, rather than tell Peppa off for being rude, told Daddy Pig that he was a unfit and should exercise! No wonder Peppa is such a rude madam.

There are countless examples of Peppa being allowed to get away with being selfish and rude to adults. I can't stand that little pig. Bacon, pork and ham - that's what she should be.

AIBU?

Gowgirl Fri 23-Dec-16 09:21:17

Only if you don't make fucking bing into a pie while you are at it...mmmm rabbit pie!

luckylucky24 Fri 23-Dec-16 09:22:26

YANBU
I really dislike this programme. Suzy sheep is rude too and a terrible friend.

DefinitelyNotAJourno Fri 23-Dec-16 09:24:25

Suzy sheep is a little madam isn't she.

There was an episode recently where there was some children's party. I may be misremembering this, but I recall Suzy sheep copying someone else's "act" in a party game, and having a tantrum about this.

Aeroflotgirl Fri 23-Dec-16 09:25:14

Their all blooming rude and contrite. My only favourite is Daddy pig, he is very funny, and Miss Rabbit, who is quite a radical, in holding down all those jobs.

icy121 Fri 23-Dec-16 09:26:09

Peppa is a class A cunt.

Randytortoise Fri 23-Dec-16 09:26:19

Only if you get postman Pat the sack ! He us the most useless postman ever. The parcels are either lost, broken, used or late. But no one ever minds and are all so happy if they finally get what they have ordered. That is, if it doesn't get stuck up a tree or something completely different gets delivered. How does he still have a job!!!

PabloEscobarReallyLovesHisKids Fri 23-Dec-16 09:26:43

Nooooo shock I adore the whole pig family

gamerchick Fri 23-Dec-16 09:27:18

I've long said they should make an episode just for adults where they end up as bacon sarnies.

GeillisTheWitch Fri 23-Dec-16 09:28:39

Make sure George goes too, whiny spoilt little brat.

gamerchick Fri 23-Dec-16 09:30:02

I mean the rainbow cast did it, it wouldn't be hard.

DonutParade Fri 23-Dec-16 09:30:36

The wet snorting. Jesus.

DefinitelyNotAJourno Fri 23-Dec-16 09:31:05

Urgh, Suzy sheep is such a bitch. She's always contradicting Peppa. Ironically, this episode is about "Peppa's pretend friend". My partner couldn't help saying "they're all fake friends"

MGFM Fri 23-Dec-16 09:36:52

Randy - haha couldn't agree with you more! Post man pat is so incompetent! How they let him fly a plane and a helicopter I will never know! But at least the messages in the programme are good. Usually about helping friends , never giving up etc. Can't stand peppa pig

Randytortoise Fri 23-Dec-16 09:37:03

Just a thought , don't let postman pat take them to the abattoir as a special delivery, you never know where they might end up!!

switswoo81 Fri 23-Dec-16 09:38:24

Noooo I'm getting a lie in because of the whiny soon to be sausage.....

StealthPolarBear Fri 23-Dec-16 09:42:26

" But no one ever minds and are all so happy if they finally get what they have ordered"
In fact they praise him for saving the day despite the face he wrecked the day in the first place.

Cornettoninja Fri 23-Dec-16 10:27:09

LaurieMarlow Fri 23-Dec-16 10:32:29

I kind of love Peppa Pig, sorry. And I think Peppa and Suzy deserve each other as friends. grin

Cynara Fri 23-Dec-16 10:33:49

Never mind Peppa (vile little madam though she is), what about Thomas? He's a disobedient, contrary, incompetent engine and should be sent to the scrapyard. Every episode features the Fat Controller giving him a perfectly straightforward task with clear instructions, the completion of which should be well within his remit, and every single sodding time he fucks it up. Why is he still in service? He's a liability.

lifeissweet Fri 23-Dec-16 10:37:28

I was shockin the episode when Peppa can't whistle and hangs up the phone on Suzy because she can.

Rude!

And the adults are all rude to Brian Blessed Grampy Rabbit too. I like his songs.

The sea the sky the sea the sky the sea the skyyyy

I am so pleased that my youngest has grown out of Peppa Pig!

(But now it's Topsy and bloody Tim)

Boogers Fri 23-Dec-16 10:45:26

Can we also do something about Elvis from Fireman Sam? A pyromaniac firefighter is never a good idea. And whilst we're at it, can someone refer Norman to the pre-emptive Youth Offending Service? He's about 9ish, guidance from them would surely put him on the right path to stop being such a little shit who terrorises Pontypandy!

muttermuttergrrr Fri 23-Dec-16 10:47:53

I miss the days of peppa pig, which I could mindless watch with DS, now I have to suffer the frankly appallingly acted Power Rangers Dino Charge, they are fucking awful.

muttermuttergrrr Fri 23-Dec-16 10:49:01

Topsy and Tim also give me the rage. I try and change the channel when that comes on but I am usually stopped.

JoyfulAndTriumphant Fri 23-Dec-16 11:40:52

Norman Price is the worst. How much is he costing the tax payer, with his constant call-outs?!

Also I feel the remit of a fireman in Pontypandy goes somewhat beyond the remit of a fireman anywhere else. Don't they have police??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now