Talk

Advanced search

To ask what to buy for my brother?

(3 Posts)
Clara81 Thu 22-Dec-16 12:35:20

Inspired by the 'what to buy for my sister' thread 😄

I only have one present left to get, and I am at a loss. My brother is 38, owns a business doing something with pumps (don't ask what), so is a practical, hands on kind of bloke. Doesn't have his own kids but recently his girlfriend and her son moved in. He likes festivals (but is a seasoned festival goer who sleeps in his van so entry level festival stuff no good). Likes dogs, recently got a puppy.

He's skint so we're only doing token gifts this year, under £20. I got him a head torch last year which he really liked. Help! I can't feel Christmas-ready until I've got this last gift.

PJBanana Thu 22-Dec-16 13:12:16

A book on puppy training? Just a bottle of something nice and alcoholic that he wouldn't usually buy himself?

Have you bought presents for his gf and her son? Could you get them a voucher to use somewhere together?

Starypjs Sat 24-Dec-16 09:57:26

A good penknife with all the little gadgets. My husband had one of these and he still mournes it's loss.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now