Talk

Advanced search

Worried about my Best Friend

(8 Posts)
user1473872482 Wed 21-Dec-16 22:05:55

My Best Friend is diabetic and yesterday she was feeling very weak and sick when she got in from work, facebooked her this morning and she said she was still feeling weak but she had to go into work. She always messages me every day but tonight she hasn't and I am really worried about her. I only have her Facebook so I have sent her a message through that and I have also sent her a text but she still hasn't text back. It could be that she is busy but I'm really worried she has ended up in hospital. I won't sleep tonight if she doesn't contact me. Anyone have any ideas as to what more I can do as she has been my best friend for 25 years and we are really close

PlayOnWurtz Wed 21-Dec-16 22:07:36

Can you contact a family member or other friend of hers?

GeekyWombat Wed 21-Dec-16 22:08:06

Your best friend for 25 years and you only have her Facebook?

Do you know a family member who might check on her?

Merriment Wed 21-Dec-16 22:10:26

Have you tried ringing home and mobile?

Damia Wed 21-Dec-16 22:10:40

Does she live far? Go there? Who is her next of Kin? If she was really bad in hospital they would probably be contacted

user1473872482 Wed 21-Dec-16 22:13:55

To geeky wombat the reason I only have her Facebook is because we lost contact at the age of 19 but we have recently reunited again so we are long lost friends of 25 years sorry for not making myself clear as I can't think straight tonight

MadHattersWineParty Wed 21-Dec-16 22:18:34

Contact a family member through Facebook? If she is in hospital she'll be being looked after, won't she but if you're only recently back in touch then you might not hear about it until she's feeling better.

user1473872482 Wed 21-Dec-16 22:18:39

She has just contacted me she was just busy what a relief smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now