Talk

Advanced search

To wonder what's going on with Katie price 😳

(175 Posts)
Pugmomma Wed 21-Dec-16 14:52:20

Well, as in the title really- I'm not usually a lover of the papers, but it seems to be plastered everywhere today.

Really like Katie usually, find her quite relatable and down to earth straight up type.

The papers usually spout lies but that one has a video etc so I'm a bit confused what's happening with her lately.

She seems to have gone of the rails since her husband cheated with that tart Jane (I mean I would too! Can't believe she's taken him back!)

www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-brings-disabled-son-9494013

www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-gets-naked-toilets-9493865

Really hope she's ok, just makes me worry for her it's such a shame.

AIBU to wonder what's gone wrong or is it just papers and they're twisting stuff as per 🙄

Truckingalong Wed 21-Dec-16 14:54:23

You lost me at 'that tart'.

GraniteBeast Wed 21-Dec-16 14:55:18

I think she was plied with booze and set up.

The stuff about Harvey has been twisted. She could have meant anything then.just thought oh I'll stop now. It.could have been about his dad etc

DrScholl Wed 21-Dec-16 14:55:50

OP
have you a nice book to read?

StickyProblem Wed 21-Dec-16 14:57:13

I don't think being on Loose Women is good for her, she has to talk about herself all the time and ends up creating her own drama. I wish her all the best.

This is a sleb gossip thread people - the clue was in the title. If you aren't interested, try ignoring it.

Pugmomma Wed 21-Dec-16 14:57:31

I think so too Granite. She loves that boy to the moon and back, it's so cruel and unfair how the tabloids twist stuff, it's wrong

glitterandtinsel Wed 21-Dec-16 14:58:37

How do we really know what goes on in her house or inside her head?

purplefizz26 Wed 21-Dec-16 14:59:09

Sounds like (from the video) that she got drunk, made a few silly comments and made a bit of a fool of herself.

Not sure that I believe the toilet nakedness/groping stories. Sounds like whoever has sold this story has taken advantage of the situation and made it sound worse than it probably was.

I think she will never get over what her husband did, although she says she has moved on and they are happy, she doesn't come across like that. Constantly mentioning her ex husband on Loose Women, Pete this, Pete that... it makes me cringe.

I hope she finds peace, I do like her, but some of her comments do make me shudder grin

GeekyWombat Wed 21-Dec-16 14:59:38

What Trucking said.

Pugmomma Wed 21-Dec-16 15:00:57

I agree Sticky she took a break to heal her marriage with Kieran, but I can't help but think she seems a lot less like herself recently. I think she needs a total break from any publicity, god knows she deserves to be left alone for once! Poor woman. Yes DrScholl I do, but I'm just genuinely concerned for her.

BastardGoDarkly Wed 21-Dec-16 15:00:58

And yet here you are, believing it, and peddling it further round the internet.

Anyone that reads 3am is a bit dense Imo.

Pugmomma Wed 21-Dec-16 15:03:11

I'm not peddling, I think it's the papers twisting it, & it's lovely that others agree. She's victimised and it's not fair at all, I read her book fairly recently actually, and it's shocking what the paps have put her through. She couldn't even leave her own home at one point it's awful

BastardGoDarkly Wed 21-Dec-16 15:03:19

Genuinely concerned my arse.

OhFuds Wed 21-Dec-16 15:04:02

She was saying on LW today that after the New Year she's giving up alcohol for a year.

MinesAGin Wed 21-Dec-16 15:06:20

What do you mean, "She deserves to be left alone..." - she's the biggest publicity seeker there is!

Pugmomma Wed 21-Dec-16 15:07:37

BastardGoDarkly yes indeed. Do you have some kind of problem? There's no need to be so confrontational. I have always been a big fan of hers and read her books, and it does upset me when things like this happen. I cried when don't died in Harry Potter for gods sake. OhFuds I don't think that's the problem really, just how much interference she gets in her life from every Tom dick and Harry. As much as I love her, I'd love it if she said she was disappearing to Hawaii for a year with her family, to have some peace and quiet x

BillSykesDog Wed 21-Dec-16 15:07:58

She's got a pretty long standing drink problem I think. I remember that documentary where she announced she was pregnant with Harvey whilst so drunk she could barely stand.

Pugmomma Wed 21-Dec-16 15:07:59

*dobby

hellsbellsmelons Wed 21-Dec-16 15:09:04

She's always been a bit of a party animal.
She's let her hair down a bit.
So what?

LiviaDrusillaAugusta Wed 21-Dec-16 15:09:38

If she took a break from the publicity she wouldn't cope.

Anyone else who had brought so many 'dads' into her children's lives, married them, had another child, divorced them, rinse and repeat ad nauseam would be judged. It must be really confusing for them.

And both she and the orange one use them for publicity.

I wish they would both take a break from the limelight tbh.

ArmySal Wed 21-Dec-16 15:10:02

What do you mean, "She deserves to be left alone..." - she's the biggest publicity seeker there is!

Indeed.

Bluntness100 Wed 21-Dec-16 15:10:08

I think and I mean this nicely, you're a tad over invested in her, she's a complete stranger who I'm assuming you've never even met. 💐

dollydaydream114 Wed 21-Dec-16 15:11:43

Her comment about her son just sounds like an acknowledgement that looking after a child with his many problems can be incredibly challenging. I don't really see what's shocking about what she said. My colleague has a son with autism who lashes out physically when he's upset and shows no love towards her at all. I think she would certainly say 'I love him even though ... [he hit me this morning/he doesn't show any signs that he loves me back/he is very challenging at times]."

shakeyospeare Wed 21-Dec-16 15:12:12

I have always had a bit of a soft spot for KP. I hope she gets some help if she needs it.

5000candlesinthewind Wed 21-Dec-16 15:12:32

I've always thought she has terrible self esteem, you can see how insecure she is alllll the time.

She, like many other celebrities, could do with just not being famous any more. It must be terrible for your mental health

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now