Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to want a refund?

(10 Posts)
LouBlue1507 Mon 19-Dec-16 15:41:47

This is lighthearted.. Sort of!

My beautiful baby has turned into a bloody nightmare! 😫 She's 4 months old.

This week she has mastered both rolls, but back to front is her favourite and she is doing it constantly! The thing is she hates being on her tummy so cries immediately!

I've tried all sorts to keep her happy on her tummy and she won't stay on her back to play now she can roll. She also isn't happy sat on me as all she wants to do is reach for everything she can't have... Mugs, tinsel, remotes etc!

Nothing makes her happy! I think it's mainly being frustrated at wanting to be mobile but not being able to crawl yet!

I just want to swap her back for my happy go lucky baby I've had up till now 😂😭

LouBlue1507 Mon 19-Dec-16 15:43:10

I have a jumperoo and activity chair for Christmas ready for her but DP won't let me get them out now 😫 What am I going to do for the next 6 days? 😅

Can you compromise and all to open just the activity chair or the other? If not, hands him the baby with a smile "good luck" and a wave.

Jinglebells99 Mon 19-Dec-16 15:46:09

I would get the jumperoo and activity chair out now. Your baby has concept of Christmas and it may make your life easier for now.

FormerlyFrikadela01 Mon 19-Dec-16 15:46:35

Sod DP get the jumperoo out. Ds loves it and has done for ages.

Must admit I'm slightly jealous. Ds is just about 6 months and still won't roll. He's almost there but it's like it gets halfway over and thinks sod it I'll stop here. grin

diamondofdoom Mon 19-Dec-16 15:49:58

I'd get the jumperoo out.

My DD will be 8 months on Xmas eve and she was stuck at that 'I hate being on my belly come and help me' stage for aggggges.

I also had to go and 'rescue' her in her cot for what seemed like forever as she'd get stuck on her belly in her sleep and cry. Thank god she can now roll over at will and goes bloody everywhere and gets into everything.

dingdongthewitchishere Mon 19-Dec-16 15:51:59

Grab your camera, and ideally your DH and open the activity chair and/or jumperoo in front of the tree. It is an early Christmas present, and everybody will be happy.

I have to say that mine absolutely hated jumperoo or anything static. They only got happy in a walker - but obviously months later than 4 months old.Shame they were only allowed in them for very short period of time, they are terrible for their backs.

LouBlue1507 Mon 19-Dec-16 16:47:20

I hope she crawls soon! I don't think I can stick this 'can roll over but not yet crawl' phase! 😫😭

LouBlue1507 Mon 19-Dec-16 20:12:44

Well DP gave in as soon as she started to moan this evening! DD has her new toy and is loving it grin... For now! Hehe

4 months has so far been the worst age for me (she is 9months now)
As others have said, just get the jumperoo out. She wants it now fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now