Talk

Advanced search

To go back to bed?

(9 Posts)
MistyDays Sun 18-Dec-16 10:17:43

Been up loads during the night with dd 20 months. Dh is still in bed after working til about 2am. He goes to collect dsc in about an hour. Wibu to send dd with him and jump back into bed until they come back?? Feels like a really lazy thing to do when there is stuff needing done around the house, but I'm so tired. Also had a D&V bug a couple of days ago so I'm very much in poor ickle me mode lol fsad

Gardencentregroupie Sun 18-Dec-16 10:20:23

There is always stuff needing done. Get some rest.

thisagain Sun 18-Dec-16 10:23:21

Yeah, go back to bed. I'm still in bed, had a good night's sleep and there is nothing wrong with me! grin

PeachBellini123 Sun 18-Dec-16 10:31:25

Do it!

Cuttingthecheese Sun 18-Dec-16 10:37:10

I know that it can make you feel lazy OP, I don't particularly like doing back to bed in the day. But your ill. Since having DC2 I have had to accept that sometimes, when I have the chance it's a good idea to go back to bed for a couple of hours! And I'm not even ill then!

HemanOrSheRa Sun 18-Dec-16 10:40:42

Good grief! Go back to bed, definitely. I'm on call all this weekend and had a busy night. Yes, I have stuff to do in between working but I fully intent to grab some kip when I can. Do it!

Wait4nothing Sun 18-Dec-16 10:42:07

If you'be been ill a sleepless night feels 100 times worse. Get some sleep and everyone will have a much better day (the jobs will still be there when you wake up)

HardLightHologram Sun 18-Dec-16 10:45:28

Im currently in bed with Dd watching telly.

Ds2 is watching YouTube downstairs and dh and ds1 are off to the cinema.

I've got loads I could be doing but we've got a packed week ahead and I've declared today a duvet day.

HaveNoSocks Sun 18-Dec-16 11:02:21

Do it! Stuff can be done later!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now