Talk

Advanced search

First time mum help 🙂

(4 Posts)
Melt90 Sat 17-Dec-16 21:01:03

Hi just wanted advice iv got a silver crosswayfrarer but my LG is 4 and half months and has out grown it what did you do when yours was too big obviously push chair but was it always flatshe can hold her head quiet well and is it still only 2 hours in car seat at this age?? Thank you in advance still new to it allx

AreWeThereYet000 Sat 17-Dec-16 21:11:59

If she has outgrown her carrycot attatchment then use the chair, unless you're just doing a short outing when I'd still
Just use the car seat if she still fits in there. If you are worried about head support in the chair you can always roll up some muslin cloths/towels and place these above her shoulders for extra support. Not sure on the guidelines for lengths of times in car seats, however as long as it's not regular I can't see been in it a little over 2 hours been an issue, some trips, car journeys or shopping trips can take longer than this.

Ps I've bought the wayfarer for my LO due in 9 weeks, I got it in Chelsey, beautiful pram, good choice smile x

Melt90 Sat 17-Dec-16 21:24:00

I do love the silver cross yeah thought if I have it lying flat should be ok she's just so bloody long! She's also a nosy bugger so she'll love it lol yeah if I'm doing short trips ok use car seat thank you! I'm oblivious to everything first time mum and always learning good luck 😘

AreWeThereYet000 Sat 17-Dec-16 21:37:54

Haha yes they do love looking around, it will be better for her to be comfy with her head supported slightly in the chair than squashed up in the carrycot anyway smile thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now