Talk

Advanced search

It's a parking one... Sorta

(8 Posts)
annoyedbyidiotsparking Sat 17-Dec-16 14:02:31

I live on a one way round. Some twat has just driven down the road and parked (backwards so it's obvious I what he's done to anyone that didn't see him). The only way out would be to continue in the wrong direction (too narrow to turn around) and into unsuspecting traffic.

WIBU to get my arm chair, move it to the pavement and just stare at him when he returns?

SnatchedPencil Sat 17-Dec-16 14:11:21

As long as you're not blocking the pavement for pedestrians, go right ahead. I live on a one-way street too but luckily I have a camera with a powerful zoom so I can watch from the comfort of my living room.

It is frightening at how many idiots I see driving the wrong way down a one-way street, it is a regular thing round here unfortunately. The best one was the idiot who reversed all the way down my street on the pavement - presumably they thought that by using the pavement they couldn't be prosecuted for driving the wrong way!

AmserGwin Sat 17-Dec-16 14:11:46

How do you know it's a 'him'? What if a little old lady gets in car?

annoyedbyidiotsparking Sat 17-Dec-16 14:20:27

Down the pavement!? I don't understand how people can be so stupid!

I know it's a him because I saw him walk down the road.

SquinkiesRule Sat 17-Dec-16 14:26:32

Yep Deck chair and popcorn is needed. but first you need to make is a diagram showing the road, him parked, and you watching.

ShowMePotatoSalad Sat 17-Dec-16 14:29:11

Please upload a diagram. Include doggers and the council getting involved.

(It's now obligatory for all parking threads to include this).

Crankycunt Sat 17-Dec-16 14:31:52

Well here fucked up if he needs to reverse into traffic. Why does it concern you so much?

annoyedbyidiotsparking Sat 17-Dec-16 14:54:30

Ha the diagram with the doggers was amazing!!

It bothers me because it's dangerous, he doesn't need to reserve into traffic, we will continue down the road and possibly meet someone who will then be stuck and may have to reverse into traffic. It bothers me as I care about my family, neighbours and general townsfolk!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now