Talk

Advanced search

To ask how you clean your mooncup when out and about?

(6 Posts)
malificent7 Fri 16-Dec-16 15:56:41

TMI I know and prob done to death. Have just got a mooncup and I'm wondering how to deal with it when out and about. Do you rinse in the sink or use wipes?

NaughtyNiffler Fri 16-Dec-16 16:00:11

I don't rinse in other people's sinks, just empty in the toilet and put it back... Rinse in the sink at home if I'm at home. Give it a boil in between cycles. Hth smile

BlueGoats Fri 16-Dec-16 16:04:37

I rinse in sink if private cubicle etc, otherwise wipe with loo roll if needed then back in. You could take a bottle of water in to the cubicle if keen to rinse every time.

PixelLady42 Fri 16-Dec-16 16:07:02

When I use mine I I change it three times a day - when I get up I rinse it in my own sink. I change it at work around 3pm, where I just empty it in to the toilet (normally I put some paper in first so it doesn't look like a horror film once I've flushed) and then wipe it out with toilet paper.
Then I change it before I go to bed and rinse in the sink again.
I boil it in water for 10 mins before first and after last use each month too.

crazyoldc4tlady Fri 16-Dec-16 16:09:36

wipe with look roll and back. I rinse it only at home.

Sherlock35 Fri 16-Dec-16 16:20:31

When I am out, I rinse it if there is a sink inside the cubicle otherwise it gets wiped with loo roll.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now