Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to feel stupidly grumpy for no reason?

(12 Posts)
Wookiecookies Thu 15-Dec-16 13:14:32

Anyone else irrationally grumpy for no reason today? Fancy joining me in a ridiculous mard? grin

If I am bring unreasonable for being grumpy for no reason, please feel free to slap me with your best wet kipper. grin

Wookiecookies Thu 15-Dec-16 13:19:01

I am eating cheese and crackers, and even the crumbs from the crackers have gotten me in a rage hmm. Help, I need some funny stat. grin

1horatio Thu 15-Dec-16 14:19:22

I am.

But I'm one my period and didn't have the right painkillers anymore (the one of my colleague don't work for me).

I actually cried this morning. Ridiculous, right?

1horatio Thu 15-Dec-16 14:20:10

I had chocolate and a fat slice of white bread today

Haven't had white bread... since... this summer, when I visited my family.

Wookiecookies Thu 15-Dec-16 15:09:01

1horatio not ridiculous at all! Mines just finished, and humungo headache today too... think it must be hormones, I am just not a happy wookie today! Sending flowers to you, and more chocolate too! Thanks for joining my pity party! 🎉 anyone else? grin

wasonthelist Thu 15-Dec-16 15:10:01

YANBU I am grumpy 99% of the time for no reason.

Wookiecookies Thu 15-Dec-16 15:12:44

Haha grin was welcome! cake for you. Your grumpiness will be embraced in this sanctuary. I feel stabby today. And even writing that I "feel stabby" (MN cliche) is making me feel stabby. confused

1horatio Thu 15-Dec-16 18:27:10

Well, just don't actually stab anybody. People don't like that, I hear;)

Got the right pills this afternoon.

Still grumpy.

Ate so much shit (had cheese for the first time in... Idk. Half a year?).

Bleurgh, I feel awfull

Wilhamenawonka Thu 15-Dec-16 19:16:51

You are all being totally reasonable.
In fact it's all the other gits who are unreasonable.

We are gorgeous and deserve better. Especially wookie with her bastard crumbs

JennyHolzersGhost Thu 15-Dec-16 19:21:06

I'm with you.

The house is a mess. I've got a horrid cold. I have a nasty feeling I'm about to get bollocked for fucking something up at work. And the amazing guy I had a fantastic date with on Monday hasn't texted since our everything's-marvellous post-date text exchange that evening.
Wah. Fuck this shit.

Grumpyoldblonde Thu 15-Dec-16 19:21:25

I'm more grumpy than usual. Spent a fortune on Christmas room spray which is giving me a bad headache. I am far too hot too, heating wars here. Might sleep in the shed tonight. (Woman of a certain age)

Wookiecookies Thu 15-Dec-16 23:43:31

Ugh, I am even more grumpy than before, got backchatted (again) by teen DD (16) and told her to "shut up" in front of a crowd of people leaving a primary school carol service in a church. I am a grumpy dick. The shame! So embarrassed. shock

Totally not ok and have apologised for overeacting, but I cannot believe that I did this in front of a crowd of people.., sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now