To hate the way Jeremy Kyle calls women 'birds'

(33 Posts)
thewooster Sun 27-Nov-16 18:37:38

Really gets on my nerves when he says to male guests, here's your new bird or listen to your bird grrr....

My mum loves him and she always has his show on when I call round. She cant see the problem, so maybe it's me.

hackneyandbow Sun 27-Nov-16 18:38:31

he's a cunt, in all ways

BratFarrarsPony Sun 27-Nov-16 18:38:53

oh Kyle is a utterly revolting person, I would not take anything he says to heart, honestly.

ThePoloHole Sun 27-Nov-16 18:39:13

I refuse to have that cunt on in my house

He's on my list of people I would go after in a purge type situation

FannyWisdom Sun 27-Nov-16 18:40:08

Yeah
Too many faults to list has Jeremy Kyle

Ubercunt.

YvaineStormhold Sun 27-Nov-16 18:40:59

He's a skin tag on the scrotum of society.

FannyWisdom Sun 27-Nov-16 18:41:08

Also are you Mathew Wrights dog OP?

thewooster Sun 27-Nov-16 18:41:59

But loads of people must watch and it gives them encouragement to keep using this twatty word to describe a woman. I've lost count of how many times he's said it this week. Total idiot.

Marmalade85 Sun 27-Nov-16 18:42:12

It's one of many many issues with that show.

srslylikeomg Sun 27-Nov-16 18:43:06

Jeremy Kyle is a scrotum. He is an odious exploitative nasty feckless hypocritical scumbag. His use of the term 'bird' is the absolute least of it.

BratFarrarsPony Sun 27-Nov-16 18:43:18

" a skin tag on the scrotum of society. "

love it Yvaine grin

thewooster Sun 27-Nov-16 18:43:22

That comment has gone right over my head Fanny! Matthew Wright's the twonk on C5 isnt he?

MsJudgemental Sun 27-Nov-16 18:46:11

I agree- I enjoy the programme from a judgy-pants point of view, but that pisses me off.

FannyWisdom Sun 27-Nov-16 18:47:41

I've Googled.

Mathew Wrights dog is Wiggy or thewigster not wooster..

I've no idea how I remember enough to get muddled.

MsJudgemental Sun 27-Nov-16 18:48:09

Also, not sure how PC it is to call him a scrotum when he's had well-publicised testicular cancer?

ThePoloHole Sun 27-Nov-16 19:00:03

We can't call him a scrotum because he's had testicular cancer?

I know someone who had breast cancer, she's a right tit and would laugh if I called her it!

srslylikeomg Sun 27-Nov-16 19:01:44

Not sure it's exactly PC to call anyone a scrotum...

FlyingElbows Sun 27-Nov-16 19:05:16

He is very very not liking women since Mrs Kyle ran off with the Polo boy from over the road. Infact Graham (who is a disgrace to his profession) should chuck him in a car in the back dock and get him some bloody therapy. He's horrible.

gillybeanz Sun 27-Nov-16 19:08:03

What do you expect from him.
Didn't he abuse his family and wasn't he an addict who spent all the family money.
I find it ironic that so many women actually like him tbh, that he is is so popular and people allow him to pull them to account for their behaviour when he has the track record he does.
I suppose some people will watch any old rubbish.

thewooster Sun 27-Nov-16 19:13:17

I had no idea he'd abused his family Gilly, although I'd heard about his gambling addition. Plus I know he has a brother with drug issues.

The show can be entertaining at times if a bit samey, I just wish he'd stop calling women birds!!!

Brentlicious Sun 27-Nov-16 19:18:13

I, in turn, wish he would stop telling men that their pregnant girlfriend/wife has their child in her stomach. No, Jezza, it's in her uterus - she hasn't eaten it.

RedStripeLassie Sun 27-Nov-16 19:21:52

He's a jumped up little twat on a power trip. I don't think he's got a nice word to say about anyone.

GinAndTeaForMe Sun 27-Nov-16 20:10:45

Ugh. I really dislike when he says that too. I really dislike his whole manner to be honest. Judgemental twat.

DubiousCredentials Sun 27-Nov-16 20:26:09

<openly judges OP for watching JK in the first place>

BlurryFace Sun 27-Nov-16 23:03:59

I hate the way he talks, either really sucking up and trying to sound cool or goading the guests to the point of bullying. I wonder whether he'd do that without his big butch security present, I'm guessing not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now