Talk

Advanced search

Facial with a cold?

(10 Posts)
Dingarees Sat 26-Nov-16 10:15:09

I have a facial booked this afternoon. It's long awaited and I feel much needed! A couple of days ago I started with a cold I feel OK in myself but I am blowing my nose a lot. Do I have to cancel the facial? Any chance my nose will have stopped streaming by 4?

Dingarees Sat 26-Nov-16 10:15:39

Should have said I I cancel at this short notice I'll have to pay 50% of the cost.

OverScentedFanjo Sat 26-Nov-16 10:16:45

Cancel. It will be painful to lie down add have your face touched if your sinus is sore.

Clueless131417 Sat 26-Nov-16 10:57:59

Dont cancel...rearrange

Only1scoop Sat 26-Nov-16 11:01:24

Rearrange, the therapist won't thank you for turning up

OverScentedFanjo Sat 26-Nov-16 11:28:39

Rearrange and say why. Tell them you don't want to pass your germs on to the therapist.

I expect if you rebook they won't charge you the fee. We never charged for cancellations or re bookings unless they were persistent offenders.

Happens all the time.

maisiejones Sat 26-Nov-16 11:50:49

Selfish to go if you're infectious. The therapist doesn't want your germs.

Gillybean76 Sat 26-Nov-16 12:00:24

Rearrange. The therapist won't thank you for turning up full of a cold.

And in any case you'll enjoy your facial a whole lot more once you are feeling better!

SharkLark Sat 26-Nov-16 12:02:24

Any good therapist will send you packing anyway. She will absorb it and pass it on, if people think they got a cold they may not go back.

InsultingTheAlligator Sat 26-Nov-16 12:02:37

Rearrange and explain. Not sure what your facials are like but mine usually have stuff smeared across my mouth so I have to breathe through my nose. Not possible I would have thought (and makes me feel claustrophobic if I think of it).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now