Talk

Advanced search

Neurotic Am I Pregnant Nightmare Lady!

(6 Posts)
eggsnmarmite Sun 20-Nov-16 08:49:03

It's me again.

Please help mumsnet:

3 month old, ebf around the clock. Despite this period on Oct 21st.

Stupid and very regrettable unprotected sex with army partner once when he came back from leave on Nov 3rd.

Emergency coil fitted on Nov 7th. Massive bleeding and cramps followed by infected looking discharge for the 10 days it was in - GP removed it.

Periods usually 28/29 days.

Cramps have stopped. No period. Now say 30. Negative test.

Could I be pregnant because the emergency coil failed or was taken out too soon? Could I just not have a period because of breastfeeding?

I'm so scared. DP has said if I'm pregnant he wants me to get an abortion.

How likely is it given my circumstances?

I'm sleep deprived and worried. Please help!

HughLauriesStubble Sun 20-Nov-16 09:01:05

If you are that worried then do a test. It's the only way you'll know. Nobody on mumsnet can tell you anything different.

HughLauriesStubble Sun 20-Nov-16 09:02:28

Sorry just seen you've done a test. If it's negative then you're more than likely not pregnant. Wait a few days and test again or go to dr for bloods.

ConvincingLiar Sun 20-Nov-16 09:06:20

A negative test suggests you're ok, but maybe test again next week. Then perhaps have a think about whether this relationship is for you when your partner treats you like shit.

Scooby20 Sun 20-Nov-16 09:07:38

But you have bleeding in the last 30 days your period could have happened during that time. You only had the coil removed 3 days ago?

If the test said negative and could just removed chances of being pregnant is slim

eggsnmarmite Sun 20-Nov-16 09:16:33

I had allot of bleeding after the coil was put in. That would have been about day 17. Then it turned into nasty yellow discharge and horrible cramp's so the GP removed it. Then I've had cramps every day until today and period is 1 or 2 days late - but with the breastfeeding and coil - my cycle could be doing anything. It's doing my head in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now