Talk

Advanced search

To leave this friend out?

(8 Posts)
Waanderlust Sat 19-Nov-16 11:12:54

Live in the same city as two of the women I lived with during uni. We have a catch up probably around 3 times a year. Always organised by myself.

I organised for us to meet up for breakfast and then one cancelled a couple of days before because she decided to go away that weekend.

I then rearrange for a dinner next month and say a date. Two of us can do it fine. But the other one said she might be away that weekend but she will check.

A week later I message the group and say have you checked? She's read it and ignored it. That was 4 days ago now.

I just feel like I'm not chasing it up with her and to just go out the two of us and leave her to it. Aibu?

magoria Sat 19-Nov-16 11:13:59

Nope.

Organise without her.

NavyandWhite Sat 19-Nov-16 11:14:32

Yanbu. Just arrange with those who get back to you.

AdelindSchade Sat 19-Nov-16 11:14:40

No yanbu

SaucyJack Sat 19-Nov-16 11:23:46

No, don't chase it up.

If she'd been enthusiastic about coming/re-arranging, then she would've replied then and there.

Actions speak louder thn words, yadda yadda.

Summerwood1 Sat 19-Nov-16 11:27:32

Carry on without her. She's had chance to reply.

YelloDraw Sat 19-Nov-16 11:28:23

You're not leaving her out. She is leaving herself out.

elodie2000 Sat 19-Nov-16 12:34:08

Go ahead without her or if you're feeling kind, send a final message saying 'booking (whatever it is) this afternoon. If you're interested, let me know by X o'clock'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now