Talk

Advanced search

to be suspicious of designerwallpaper.co.uk - any expeeiences?

(8 Posts)
BoyMeetsWorld Fri 18-Nov-16 12:46:03

The wallpaper we want is £10 per roll cheaper with them than anyone else and they say they can get it in 10 days direct from manufacturer...other places say minimum 14 days.

The only place I can find any reviews about them is Trust Pilot but all seem quite old.

That said, if they're legit they are a lot cheaper so would be daft to rule them out - we're about to spend a lot so don't want to get conned. Anyone used them?

BoyMeetsWorld Fri 18-Nov-16 12:47:37

Sorry, experiences!

Caper86 Fri 18-Nov-16 12:49:58

Do you mean designerwallpapers.co.uk? Not being pedantic, just checking it's the same one. I bought my Cole & sons wallpaper from there and it was fine, and the cheapest place u could find it.

BoyMeetsWorld Fri 18-Nov-16 15:08:02

Hi Caper, ah yes I do! So you found they were cheaper but had no issues? That's good to know. This one's an American import and just wonder how they can get it so much less than elsewhere

kiggenpaws Fri 18-Nov-16 16:37:53

I used them a couple of years ago & they were fine.

NothingMoreThanFelines Fri 18-Nov-16 17:07:40

I ordered some wallpaper from them on Wednesday and it arrived yesterday - no problem at all, and slightly cheaper than John Lewis.

I've used them before too and they were great. Fast and cheaper than everywhere else

BoyMeetsWorld Fri 18-Nov-16 19:59:45

Excellent, thanks so much all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now