Talk

Advanced search

to feel like billy no mates - noone has replied to my thread [sad]

(51 Posts)
pipsqueak25 Tue 15-Nov-16 22:17:52

posted up a thread on chat about what do you collect and updated recently and no one has responded sad, abvu i know and sad, must stop the wine it's making me maulin ! been a long day...and i'm over thinking and feeling a bit silly, shut up pip !

StillStayingClassySanDiego Tue 15-Nov-16 22:21:21

No one ever responds to every thread, we've all had threads posters ignore .

Don't drink anymore wine and stop worrying.

PinkiePiesCupcakes Tue 15-Nov-16 22:22:08

Hwey, did you know there's a piupsqueek in MLP:FIM? He's from Trottingham , which is the equestrian version of England I believe.

Yay. Useless information 😁

BadKnee Tue 15-Nov-16 22:23:43

Don't be sad. I collect. (No space so shouldn't). I collect china, (plates and dishes mainly that I use) from the fifties and early sixties.

I collect books, (not first editions or anything - just books to read - but I have hundreds upon hundreds)

I collect waifs and strays - although trying to stop that. Not good for me.

What do you collect OP

RainbowBriteRules Tue 15-Nov-16 22:25:08

I start threads that people don't respond to flowers. I have one at the moment. It is annoying but I can't make people respond! I did see your collecting thread but I don't collect anything except mess and untidiness so didn't feel I could comment grin.

Lolodizzyone Tue 15-Nov-16 22:26:49

Hi, I collect postcards and books. Not first editions though just love reading smile Am trying to de - clutter but it's a slow process! What about you? Do you collect anything? X

QueenMortificado Tue 15-Nov-16 22:27:06

I've had threads which have had THE BEST titles and most interesting questions and really easy to respond to which have had zilch responses

It's so embarrassing trying to bump them again isn't it. Sort of like when you text a boy you fancy and he doesn't reply so you send another one accidently on purpose to him and then follow up with "ooops sorry that wasn't for you!" And you know that he is thinking LOSER

RainbowBriteRules Tue 15-Nov-16 22:28:55

grin am debating bumping mine now. Often wonder if people get sick of me!

pipsqueak25 Tue 15-Nov-16 22:29:06

thanks for replies you lovely peeps !! bottle is now finished and i've been told it's all happening on my thread smile, so i had a look and it's good. dh and i collect vintage stuff and furnished the house in 40's stuff, bit of a museum really but the dc's mates and our family love it as it's so different.
i collect unwanted guinea pigs [small rescue set up] and anything and everything mini cooper related.
pinkie thank you, i can now die a happy woman know have that knowledge grin.

QuestionableMouse Tue 15-Nov-16 22:29:24

I collect model horses. I have about ten, the oldest of which is nearly as old as me.

pipsqueak25 Tue 15-Nov-16 22:32:03

rainbow i went through a spell of collecting dust and cobwebs, they can look quite attractive actually, didn't see much of them though, they were in the loft, but i knew they were there, so i was happy with that grin

RainbowBriteRules Tue 15-Nov-16 22:32:45

That's my kind of collecting smile

QueenMortificado Tue 15-Nov-16 22:32:49

Rainbow what's your thread, I'll bump it for you?

SoTheySentMeA Tue 15-Nov-16 22:33:07

I started a thread earlier today about washing my much loved dressing gown. Only one person replied sad its now banished to the second page of chat threads.

It happens to us all. Maybe put the wine glass down, eh?

RainbowBriteRules Tue 15-Nov-16 22:39:09

Queen (awesome username!) you may not want to... it's in the sex topic grin and will lower the tone.

SoThey I'm not sure about your dressing gown but I think you have no choice but to wash it and hope for the best. Good fabric conditioner?! Are there any specific washing instructions on the label?

I am liking this thread - I may have found my people.

QueenMortificado Tue 15-Nov-16 22:47:35

Thank you Rainbow! I have indeed bumped for you

Underthemoonlight Tue 15-Nov-16 22:50:07

I've had this too glad I'm not the only one

FinnMcCool Tue 15-Nov-16 22:51:43

I look at active threads and unanswered. If you bump your own thread you fall between the two.
I suspect that's all it is, it's not against you personally it's just that others haven't seen it.

pipsqueak25 Tue 15-Nov-16 22:51:47

sothey have put an idea on your dressing gown thread, might help you out, rainbow what did queen bump for you ??? god, i'm so damn nosy grin

pipsqueak25 Tue 15-Nov-16 22:53:42

finn i look out for unanswered too, my chat thread has really rolled now happy to say and there is a lot of interesting things going on.

RainbowBriteRules Tue 15-Nov-16 22:53:46

I fear this is against Mumsnet rules grin?! Basically I asked how to have more adventurous sex than the sex I am having blush. I am in no way overly interested in sex.

RainbowBriteRules Tue 15-Nov-16 22:54:41

Meant to strike through that last sentence. I am clearly overly interested in sex!

pipsqueak25 Tue 15-Nov-16 22:55:35

rainbow ooer missus !! [sid james laugh].

QuimReaper Tue 15-Nov-16 22:58:08

This is going to be the new "Threadkillers", isn't it grin

pipsqueak25 Tue 15-Nov-16 23:00:39

eh ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now