AIBU to be so bored of the threads against FB?

(3 Posts)
MauiWest Fri 11-Nov-16 10:32:15

I am aware I can ignore them, thank you, but the rants against FB pop up in non specific threads all the time

I agree that some people overshare, that some are addicted to drama, that some people are idiots and the list goes on. BUT when people post on their FB wall, it is not addressed to YOU! If you don't like them, just unfriend or unfollow.

It's so boring to read the moans about family photos, baby photos, food photos. You don't have to be remotely interested, but they are not emailed to you, just ignore and get on with your life! Family members might love to see the hundred of boring baby photos, a diet club (?) might love to see photos soup, someone might enjoy the share and if no one does, it doesn't matter. It's their own wall, they put what they want on it. It's cringing to read the jealous complaints because someone else has a nice holiday, a nice meal, a nice car, or lovely looking children. Just ignore, it really wasn't posted for YOU.

I could go on, but it would be unnecessary.

ProudBadMum Fri 11-Nov-16 10:33:27

I know.

People on MN get pissed off about people using social media like it should be used. You know, by sharing things.

ZackyVengeance Fri 11-Nov-16 10:33:34

yanbu
all you have to do is unfollow person

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now