Piss in a bottle

(31 Posts)
Thefishewife Thu 03-Nov-16 20:47:32

Please help for the 3rd time now I have found a bottle of unrine in my sons room he is 16

I really had a go because it's awful he just keeps saying he can't be arsed to go up stairs

I know he's 16 but I think I will be removing his computer time and blocking him off the internet

Has this happened to anyone else how can I get him to stop

QuiteLikely5 Thu 03-Nov-16 20:48:37

Turn off the wifi, remove phone/pocket money

Soubriquet Thu 03-Nov-16 20:48:42

Make him clean it all up

Thefishewife Thu 03-Nov-16 20:50:50

He's 16 he works he dosent get pocket money

It's just fucking yuck
Othe worst thing was when it happened the first time I didn't think it was piss so I opened it as it was a gray bottle I actually thought I might be vodka or somthing if fucking only I would acully been less upset

He dosent even seem embrassed

Keepingupwiththejonesys Thu 03-Nov-16 20:58:40

Change the WiFi code and take his computer away. So lazy of him and I'd be angry too. Tell him he can gave his computer back in a week and if you find another bottle it will be removed for longer

Guiltypleasures001 Thu 03-Nov-16 20:59:11

Tell him you'll be flagging it with school as a possible mental health problem, and asking for counsellor recommendations.

Cagliostro Thu 03-Nov-16 21:07:05

That's a good idea guilty - may well make him realise that actually it's not ok to do that, but equally, maybe there is something going on with him and it's not just laziness?

No wonder you're mad though, it's horrible sad

lokivonpoki Thu 03-Nov-16 22:20:58

My brother and 2x cousins used to do this, I really do think it's pure laziness! "I can either walk 10 yards to the Toilet or wee in this bottle"
My aunty poured it in my cousins bed once, he never did it again..

rainyinnovember Thu 03-Nov-16 22:21:53

^ that's just weird!

lokivonpoki Thu 03-Nov-16 22:26:06

Which part? Pissing in a bottle or pouring it in the bed??

Why not elaborate to your post?
It's weird not to smile

NotOneIota Thu 03-Nov-16 22:29:08

My boy used to do this! Lazy bugger,the loo was 5 feet away from his bedroom door. He was 14/15 at the time.

He said the same, can't be bothered to go to the loo. I put it down to him not wanting anyone to hear he was up way later than he should have been. I expressed disgust, but didn't punish.

Grubby,baffling teenage boys,OP. Welcome to the club.

idontlikealdi Thu 03-Nov-16 22:34:37

That is grim.

Def change the wifi.

MyWineTime Thu 03-Nov-16 22:51:39

I take it you made him clean up every time?
I would also get him cleaning the bathroom so he learns what it is like to deal with other people's mess.

Babydontcry Thu 03-Nov-16 22:58:35

Guilty, are you implying this is a mental health issue or just planning on using stigma associated with this to embarrass him?

helpimitchy Fri 04-Nov-16 00:04:03

Yeah, crack on with the stigma why don't you hmm

IMissGrannyW Fri 04-Nov-16 00:10:32

Pick your battles!

I don't think this is that big a deal. Yes, it's grim. Yes, it's lazy. Meh... there's worse things out there.

WorryMcStressHead Fri 04-Nov-16 00:13:38

Sadly I have met a few full grown men over the years that do this. Revolting.

PonkAlert Fri 04-Nov-16 00:23:06

There is a chapter in Tina Fey's autobiography about the men in the Saturday Night Live offices doing this AT WORK. Apparently it was just considered completely normal and everyone ignored it. Bleurgh!

Sorry, not helpful!

Mittensonastring Fri 04-Nov-16 00:24:41

It's not nice but I think it's more common that we would care to imagine.

Antifrank Fri 04-Nov-16 00:26:00

Make a pinhole in the bottle, and leave it on his pillow

DixieWishbone Fri 04-Nov-16 00:39:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

blowmybarnacles Fri 04-Nov-16 00:47:49

Buy him a commode, or suggest you will tell his friends he needs one as he is incontinent and can't ge to the loo on time.

Gross.

TheBarbersWife Fri 04-Nov-16 00:59:43

still at least it wasnt a poo....lol
no that is pretty grim but boys will be boys and they seem to enjoy weeing anywhere that isnt the loo.

NeedsAsockamnesty Fri 04-Nov-16 01:02:11

He is 16yo.
This means he can leave home if he wishes and there is not much you can do about it, it also means he can piss in a bottle if he wants to.

Whilst being urmmm a little unusual it's not the end of the world, make him clean his own room and sort his on piss out and I expect he will start to realise it's a lot easier to just use a toilet

blowmybarnacles Fri 04-Nov-16 01:28:18

*Pick your battles!

I don't think this is that big a deal. Yes, it's grim. Yes, it's lazy. Meh... there's worse things out there.*

Maybe, but look at the relationship threads, this sort of lazy personal behaviour does not bode well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now